5.0 out of 5 stars Did the trick
Just wish my remodeling contractor had been smart enough to find this and install the dishwasher correctly in the first place. Very easy to use.
Published 18 months ago by scrammer

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy WX13X10001 instead for <$10
I was in a rush and bought this part for my dishwasher. It works great, however I came to find after the install that this part is identical to WX13X10001 which you can get here for &less than $10. Please learn from my mistake. This is a complete ripoff! Below is the link for non-rip-off version.

General Electric GENERAL ELECTRIC WX13X10001 DISHWASHER...
Published on September 25, 2012 by Jesse L.

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy WX13X10001 instead for <$10, September 25, 2012
Jesse L. (Maryland United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GE GPF65 Dishwasher Bracket Kit - Non Wood Countertop Installation (Tools & Home Improvement)

General Electric GENERAL ELECTRIC WX13X10001 DISHWASHER MOUNTING BRACKET

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the trick, August 23, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked for my dishwasher, July 17, 2013
Our dishwasher didn't come with the standard wood countertop brackets, so we had to order replacements. After searching GE's site and installation instructions, I couldn't find the exact part based on the part number listed for our model although everyone I saw looked the same. I took a chance on this one, which worked seamlessly. Dishwasher is installed with no problems.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sucks, March 17, 2013
Didn't last near enough. Already ripped out of my counter. I don't know what I am going to do now!

4.0 out of 5 stars dishwasher bracket, November 20, 2012
needed to mount my dishwasher and this product worked perfectly and was much cheaper than anywhere i else that i could find.

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what it should, October 30, 2012
This is pretty straightforward. How do you stabilize a built-in dishwasher when the counter-top is granite? These brackets provide a way to anchor the dishwasher to adjoining cabinets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived Quickly and As Described, May 13, 2012
While I wasn't crazy about the price given we'd just shelled out $300 for the dishwasher, they mounting brackets worked well and were easy to install. Like many people these days, we have granite coutertops, which means no undermounting unless there is a backerboard or something on your granite. Thus we needed these, which were not included with our GE dishwasher. I'd recommend them if you are in a similar circumstance.

5.0 out of 5 stars wound up not being what I needed, April 15, 2014
I used to sell these kits when I worked for Sears. For some reason, my brand new GE dishwasher is SPECIAL, and doesn't use this kit. Then I had them set aside to return them. Then I lost them. Whatever, was $10... Part came quick, was as advertised, but I didn't research it carefully enough. My bad, nobody's fault but mine...

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend for dishwashers with granite tops and wood cabinets, December 15, 2014
Shipped on time, as promised. Easy to install, solid. Recommend for dishwashers with granite tops and wood cabinets.