4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing light but short-lived.
I have been using Reveal as well as other full-spectrum bulbs. I generally get these because they give off a great light and tend to be about half the price of the Verilux and other full-spectrums I like.

Published on February 15, 2009 by Stephen W. Hoffmann

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but too expensive on Amazon
Seriously. Go to Walmart and buy them for $2.88 for this exact same thing. Exact same. 60% less price. No brainer here...
Published on November 24, 2010 by T

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing light but short-lived., February 15, 2009

However, they seem to last about 2/3's as long, sometimes half as long as the Verilux and I spent the last year installing them side-by-side with the Verilux to give them equal testing in the same light array(I have a 4 bulb light array in my office and they all answer to one switch).

I do love how much easier it is on the eyes to read under this light, and everything, including my art and carpet, look much better with this.

I am reluctant to switch to compact fluorescent due to the pollution they cause and the rare earth metals that are being depleted by their use and I am starting to stockpile the incandescent bulbs and picture a time when they will only be available "speakeasy" style after the law takes effect.

Compact Florescent light is harsh, white and I find causes eye strain when reading under it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, January 26, 2013
I use Reveals wherever I spend the most time reading, etc. as the light is so restful. Also, more stockpiling of incandescent bulbs before they are all illegal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright as the sun, March 20, 2011
Thorvald Natvig (Palo Alto, CA USA) - See all my reviews
These provide the most natural light I've experienced in a long time. Note that the bulbs have a purple tint when they are not turned on, which may look a little odd.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but too expensive on Amazon, November 24, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous white pure light, September 29, 2012
I love Reveal bulbs, I can't stand the color tones of the cfls, flourescents, and soft white. the Reveal bulbs do not last as long, but for long dark winters indoors who cares, they make your home colors stand out, and warm up the room.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT THE CORRECT NUMBER OF BULBS, December 31, 2013
This review is from: GE Lamps 41032 75-Watt A19, Soft White, 4-Pack (Tools & Home Improvement)
Horrible. I ordered 2 4 packs of bulbs. The day before Christmas a small box arrived and it was 2 bulbs. I contacted the Company and so far I have not received the remainder of my order. This is the first time I have had a problem with an Amazon order. I want my bulbs.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great light, terrible life-span, May 22, 2013
J. Lau "j" (San Jose, CA United States) - See all my reviews
My light fixture requires 3 bulbs. The first box of these Reveal bulbs lasted me 11 months. The next box lasted only 2 months. I thought it was a fluke, so I bought a third box. All 4 bulbs blew out within 3 months. Time to start looking for another alternative.

2.0 out of 5 stars Broken light bulbs don't work very well, December 12, 2012
Ordered a 24 pack. Four of them were delivered broken. The non-broken bulbs work fine, you simply screw them in, turn them on and light magically radiates from the bulb. ;-) so I gave an extra star for the actual working bulbs.

To be fair to the the light bulbs, the fault is in the packaging not the bulbs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bulbs; however, discription a bit misleading, March 10, 2012
I love these bulbs and have used these for several years. However, Amazon should do a better job with its description of the item. These bulbs come 4 to a box. Amazon states that you are buying a 4-pack....you are NOT!!! You are buying FOUR bulbs. These retail for $5-$6 at drugstores and other retailers. The price is super inflated, given that you only get four bulbs!

1.0 out of 5 stars Goldfish live longer, November 23, 2013
I didn't get these through Amazon, but they were so terrible, I wanted to post a review SOMEWHERE. Bottom line: Read the fine print. These bulbs last less than year IF you only use them for a maximum of three hours a day. So use them for, say, six hours and these bulbs blow out in about three months. I bought a four-pack when I moved at the end of July and all of them have burned out. They may be pretty and relatively cheap, but save yourself the headache and buy the swirl cone looking ones. The replacements I just bought said that they will last NINE YEARS with regular use.

GE Lamps 41032 75-Watt A19, Soft White, 4-Pack