5.0 out of 5 stars Good Bulbs
Had these bulbs for about 3 weeks now. No problems with them as opposed to the other off brand type bulbs. These fit perfectly in my Whirlpool microwave.
Published on October 17, 2011 by Travis

1.0 out of 5 stars Dead in less than 2 weeks
I purchased this light bulb as a replacement for my daughter's lava lamp. She let me know that it died in less than 2 weeks. For the price of the bulb...definitely didn't get even a sliver of my money's worth.
Published 17 months ago by Krista Thrash

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Bulbs, October 17, 2011
Travis (Navarre, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GE Lighting 10692 25-Watt Appliance Intermediate Base T7 1CD Light Bulb (Tools & Home Improvement)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my overhead microwave, July 12, 2011
My microwave is the kind that is installed above the oven, and to get some decent lighting while I'm cooking, I have to keep the microwave light bulb in working order. This light bulb fits the socket and works great. I've considered buying the socket reducer (intermediate to candelabra) so I can use the cheaper candelabra light bulbs. However, it's so easy and convenient to just order these appliance bulbs from Amazon, that I haven't bothered with it. I'll probably continue buying these.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dead in less than 2 weeks, April 29, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, February 17, 2013
Lights up my dryer very well. Works well, if your looking for a dryer light or appliance light this is very bright.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for microwave over stove, November 11, 2013
I couldn't find these bulbs at my local store so decided to order them online. I needed them for my microwave over my stove and these are working great so far--been about 2 weeks. Will update should they fail in the near future, as some reviewers have complained about.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit, May 5, 2012
It is good to have light over the stove again. I couldn't bring myself to go to the big depot store just for an appliance bulb and was pleased to find it here and have it shipped with out being damaged.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 11, 2014
it blows every 3 months

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bulbs, December 23, 2013
I use these light bulbs in my Himalayan Salt lamps because they put out enough heat to heat the salt lamps which is the purpose of theses lamps. I just hope they keep making them, because finding 25w bulbs with the right screw bottom is very hard to find.

2.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat unhappy, December 20, 2013
The lightbulbs did indeed fit the underside of the microwave, however after opening the package we discovered one looked like it was already/near burnt out. I installed both at the same time and after about a day, the already/near burnt out light stopped working. No surprise. The other one however works great. Not really enough to make me unhappy, I should know better than to buy lightbulbs online.

4.0 out of 5 stars 25 watt light, November 29, 2013
Ron Woodrow (Dolores, CO United States) - See all my reviews
It works just fine and was the right price. Delivery was great and quick. the first one lasted 10 years so paying extra for better bulb didn't make sense.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›