5.0 out of 5 stars And there was LIGHT!
Published on December 12, 2011 by Y. Demus

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived broken
I should've listened to the others when I reviewed the comments. Like many others my package arrived on time but it's contents were clearly damaged. With any slight movement of the box broken glass could clearly be heard. No apparent damage to the box was observed. Buy from a store to guarantee unbroken bulbs. On the bright side the return was easy. :)
Published 5 months ago by Jason

5.0 out of 5 stars And there was LIGHT!, December 12, 2011
Y. Demus (San Jose, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GE Lighting Soft White 14848 60-Watt, 660-Lumen G25 Light Bulb with Medium Base, 6-Pack (Tools & Home Improvement)
Yay! Finally, replacement bulbs for our bathroom vanity. We can see again. The state we're in doesn't allow the sale of incandescent bulbs, and our vanity eats fluorescent bulbs (a real problem with the mercury), so we have to buy them online. This last experience involved major drama: we ended up being unable to get the bulb we wanted, so we got these, and they work perfectly.

Bulbs are exactly as described: 60-watt frosted incandescent globe bulbs, for vanities or other standard light fixtures.

Beyond that, don't know what else you can say about a light bulb.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right!, April 26, 2013
Stores no longer sell these in California, so if you have a home that has bathroom fixtures requiring these bulbs, these are the answer! They give off the same glow as the originals rather than the harsh 'white' light of those now offered in the stores.

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived broken, February 7, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars These Work Great, March 2, 2013
These are the just the bulbs we were looking for on our bathroom vanity mirror (takes six). They work great and put out plenty of light. They do throw off a lot of heat though.

3.0 out of 5 stars Light Bulb Okay; Packaging was Terrible!, February 3, 2013
livoman (silver spring, md) - See all my reviews
Two of the bulbs were broken upon arrival since they were sent via UPS without any protective packaging. They were shipped in the shrink wrapped package of six. The bulbs seem to glare more than other bulbs I have purchased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for exposed bulb lamps & chandeliers, October 20, 2010
L. L. Gray (Hopewell Junction, NY USA) - See all my reviews
This is the perfect shape and size for my dining room hanging light, for the drop lights in my master bathroom, and for the over-mirror light in my guest bathroom. Regular bulbs would not have provided that finishing touch. These are hard to find in my area, so this on-line vendor is in my Favorites list for reorders.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stocked up, February 25, 2014
We have these in our bathrooms over a big mirror, and did not want to use one of the newer type bulbs because of the looks. We bought enough so we could replace them for quite a while; they do not need replacing very often.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm hoarding these bulbs, February 25, 2014
Paul V. Beyerl (Kirkland, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This is a style of light bulb we use not only for our bath lighting but in an antique lamp. Soft, warm lighting. Reading that incandescent lighting is being phased out, I how have a great supply. Call me grateful.

3.0 out of 5 stars 60 Watt soft G-25 Light Bulb, December 17, 2013
We have these bulbs over the bathroom sinks and no one seems to carry them locally anymore. When I had a couple of them burn out and could not find any I almost panicked. Sure enough when these arrived they were a perfect match for those already in use. Work great !

3.0 out of 5 stars Unbroken bulbs ok but...., December 4, 2013
Unbroken bulbs seemed to be ok but the packaging was bad enough that I have to lower the rating. 5 out of 18 bulbs were broken with no visible damage to the little boxes holding the 6 packs and no visible damage to the box holding the 6 packs. The broken bulbs were in different 6 packs not all in one. These bulbs may be just too fragile too ship.

Rate and Discover Movies