5.0 out of 5 stars It is a nice light bulb.
The Light Bulb Worked very well. It is what it is and I would order them again. Great product from Amazon.
Published on January 9, 2012 by BWP1

3.0 out of 5 stars 3 out of 4 isn't too bad
Of the four bulbs, three worked fine. Unfortunately, the fourth glimmered faintly, then gave it up completely, right out of the package. I wasn't paying attention, so I ended up with $5 in shipping. This brought the total to over $6. I advise others to do what I will do in the future, and purchase 4 bulbs from Walmart for $1.50, getting 4 for the price of one of these.
Published on November 26, 2012 by C. Petit

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a nice light bulb., January 9, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars It gives your boring nightlight a warm glow, June 27, 2011
Sometimes the simplest things are the hardest to find!
I have a celenite block lamp. It is designed so that you put a light bulb inside so it will light up to show color of the stone as well as nice texture.
The problem was that celenite is a very white stone. When I put a regular nightlight bulb in it, it gave a stalk-white light, almost resembling a florescent light, which I absolutely hate.
I decided to use the pink one to give the light a little warmer glow. It worked...until I found out the store doesn't carry this color.
So as usual, Amazon came through.

5.0 out of 5 stars GE 4 Watt Night Light Bulb in Blue, July 7, 2012
My Mom has been using these bulbs for years. The last time I tried to buy them for her our local stores didn't carry them anymore. So a quick check on the Internet brought me to my good friends at Amazon. Thanks for saving the day and making my Mom happy. These are not a very dark blue but more like the color of a Robins egg. Very pretty blue glow at night for a night light.

3.0 out of 5 stars 3 out of 4 isn't too bad, November 26, 2012
C. Petit (Springfield, MA United States) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Not one works., April 19, 2012
This review is from: GE Lighting 20573 4-Watt Night Light, White C7 4CD, 4-Pack (Tools & Home Improvement)
I just got these for my sons nightlight and not one works. Very frustrating. I would return them but it would be more of a hassle then just going to buy new ones.

1.0 out of 5 stars It says "24-pack" but you only get 2 light bulbs., April 8, 2011
I ordered this product and received 2 light bulbs, not a "24-pack" as is stated in the item's title. Beware! It was the most expensive light bulbs I've ever purchased. Contacted Lamps Plus only to be told that I received what I ordered. They were unwilling to even look at the product on Amazon.com. Stated that they aren't responsible for what it says on Amazon.com. Avoid Lamps Plus!

3.0 out of 5 stars If you want to overpay for 4 C7 bulbs..., August 7, 2011
Mina (St. Petersburg, FL) - See all my reviews
this is a good way to do it. I misread the description as a 4-pack of 4 cards, each w/ 4 bulbs. Instead, this is 4 bulbs, which are generally locally available for about two dollars. Not a great buy, but the bulbs themselves seem fine.

2.0 out of 5 stars doesn't last, January 19, 2012
I love the pink color but within 4 months both my bulbs had burnt out. So, for the money it's just not worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little bulbs, October 30, 2013
I love the soft blue color in my bedroom lamp. Good price and value for these hard to find bulbs.

5.0 out of 5 stars GE 4-watt night light bulbs, August 20, 2013
My house is littered with night lamps which my family turn on at night to light our way around when we get out of bed for a trip to the fridge, bathrooms, etc. They last a good while, are not too bright to be offensive in the middle of the night but yet provide enough lighting power to avoid stepping over items left on floor, electrical cables, carpet edges, etc. A good bargain item I keep plenty of these gems around for burnout replacements. I recommend this product.