5.0 out of 5 stars First set of G.E bulbs lasted 10 years
Since the first set of bulbs lasted so long, that when they finally burnt out in our doll collection case we bought two more and hope they last as long.
Published 3 months ago by Blue Jacket

2.0 out of 5 stars wrong recommendation
Published 3 months ago by Duy Q. Vu

2.0 out of 5 stars wrong recommendation, April 1, 2014
This review is from: GE Lighting 25776 Soft White Indoor Spotlight R14 Bulb, 40-Watt (Tools & Home Improvement)
i bought an ikea torchiere with a spot lamp, the spot lamp requires a special lamp and mount (E17 r14) not r14 alone as the amazon site and recommendation suggests the accompanied manual doesn't specifie either, you have to go to the ikea website to found out and the price is also better. Attempt to return wasn't allowed, lately I notice that amazon changes the return policy on certain items. Lately I notice that items with the prime label attached have a higher price than the other site, and recently they decide to increase the yearly premium. Obviously you cannot trust corporate America for a lasting relationship. "Never trust and do verify" is the motto. the package was opened and resealed.

5.0 out of 5 stars First set of G.E bulbs lasted 10 years, March 15, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Incandescent light - what's not to like?, January 7, 2013
I'm not sure what is going to happen when he have to switch to CFL light bulbs - these are used in two pieces of furniture that we have and they tend to need replacing every few months. Maybe I should stock up.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ordered 2, 1 not working, June 19, 2014
One of the bulbs was packaged very well and arrived in great condition, the other not so much. I am trying to get replacement now.

1.0 out of 5 stars didn't fit, May 28, 2014
so sad... It said it would fit the lamp based on specs, but it didn't, and it's not worth sending it back

1.0 out of 5 stars They don't last very long, April 11, 2014
Amazon is the only place I can find these bulbs and they fit and work, but I bought 4 of them nine months ago and I am on my last one. They are all going into the same socket so instead of lasting 1.4 years or 1500 hours, they are lasting about 3 months each. Unfortunately, I'll probably have to buy them again since I can't replace the built in light fixture in the bathroom. Hopefully the next batch will be better but my hopes aren't high.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lights on, April 5, 2014
Great size for,track lighting. I will buy these again. I have never seen them in a store. Thank goodness for amazon.com

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop wasting $8 each at the supermarket., February 9, 2014
I didn't think I was going to get the quality, but I was wrong. These are lasting twice as long the junk that they sell at the supermarket for $8 each.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, October 5, 2013
This bulb is perfect for me and it arrived on time . There is nothing wrong with the bulb or at least I have not found anything wrong.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice Light - But Does Not Last, September 18, 2013
I have no complaints with the overall light quality of this bulb, but it burned out within the the first two months of use, so I can not recommend it.

Rate and Discover Movies