4.0 out of 5 stars No better than Feit bulb, a little dim, but OK
My candelabra light fixture is hard to access to change bulbs, so I wanted some bulbs w very long life. This is long lasting, but, relatively dim. I am using this mixed in with other non-LED bulbs which put out more light. Works OK in the situation. I jave the Feit LED bulbs also. I see no advantage of one over the other.
Published on February 13, 2011 by ebderm

3.0 out of 5 stars One Dim Bulb
I understand other LED lights were said to have substandard light output. I mistakenly thought this one would be better. It is basically a nightlight in terms of light output. I am disappointed. However, I still gave it three stars because the bulb probably works as designed. I just did not understand and I do not think the listing makes the low light output clear enough.
Published on December 24, 2010 by Jay Powell

3.0 out of 5 stars One Dim Bulb, December 24, 2010
Jay Powell (Des Moines, IA) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for a night light, but not a replacement for a chandelier bulb., September 13, 2012
This review is from: GE Lighting 76456 Energy Smart LED 2-Watt (10-watt replacement) 60-Lumen Bent Tip Light Bulb with Candelabra Base, 1-Pack (Tools & Home Improvement)
The light from this bulb is a bit dim and at 2900K it seems quite a bit cooler than the incandescent bulb it replaced. I used it in a wall fixture as a hall light outside the bedrooms where the lack of brightness is acceptable, but had originally wanted to use it as a entry light in a three bulb fixture, and this bulb is just way too dim for that purpose. It is not dimmable, which given how dim the light is to begin with is not a huge issue, but for use as an entry light or as a replacement for chandelier bulbs over a dining room table, this is really not the bulb you want to use. It is attractively styled, and the ugly printing on the base came off with a bit of nail polish remover and/or paint stripper.

4.0 out of 5 stars No better than Feit bulb, a little dim, but OK, February 13, 2011
ebderm "Garin F." (Oakland, California, United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Very bright, December 13, 2010
I use these light bulbs in place of the normal 7 watt night light bulbs. The shape is perfect and the amount of light is great.

1.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced, February 24, 2012
S. Tryon (Stoughton, WI United States) - See all my reviews
The price for these bulbs is ridiculous. LEDs are more expensive but this is way over the top on pricing. I just saw similar bulbs by GE at Home Depot for around $10. You can get other brands for even less. PS - I'm recently retired from managing state energy programs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my baby's nightlight, December 7, 2011
Sarah (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This bulb gives off just the right amount of light for the nightlight in my baby's nursery, and it's great that it's a long lasting LED light as we leave this light on every night. I think this LED bulb is dimmer than the comparable regular lightbulbs, and the light it gives off is much cooler in tone, which some may find undesirable, but for a nightlight, these qualities are great. It lights the whole nursery so we can do diaper changes without the bright overhead light fully waking up the baby.

1.0 out of 5 stars Light output, October 8, 2012
The light output from these bulbs is terrible. You can get more light from a candle. Intermingling them with incandescent doesn't work very well either.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it., June 6, 2014
The light emitted from these is very weak and fake-looking. There are much better LED bulbs on the market with the same or lower wattage.

4.0 out of 5 stars Check the Watt replacement!, May 25, 2014
Make sure you're purchasing the correct bulb! I'm so glad I only purchased one to test it out instead of buying all 5 to replace the bulbs in my dining room chandelier.

I needed the 15 watt replacement, this is only the 10 watt replacement. It doesn't sound like it would be that different, but multiply it by 5 bulbs and that's significantly darker!

Aside from my own failure in selecting the right bulb, I am very happy with the performance of the bulb. The color is very natural; warm without being to "red/pink", but not so cool that it hurts my eyes.

4/5 stars because of the price. I may change this based on how long the bulb lasts. I'm a little skeptical because CFL bulbs were supposed to last "much longer" than incandescent bulbs, and they didn't. We'll see if the LEDs can hold up their end of the bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice design, nice color, March 4, 2014
G. Myers (Portland OR USA) - See all my reviews
I've tried many bulbs of this type, but most have a bad look. The single illuminated "inner bulb" in this has a nicer look, and this lamp also has the warmest color.

Rate and Discover Movies