Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "GE X5 Power Pro Series 14.1 MP Digital Camera with..." and save 70% off the $139.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
2-Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
GE X5 Power Pro Series 14.1 MP Digital Camera with 15X Optical Zoom
|Price:||$131.83 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$8.16 (6%)|
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
- 14MP Digital Camera with 15x optical zoom and 5.7x digital zoom
- 2.7 Inch vibrant LCD with auto brightness
- 18MB internal memory with SD/SDHC card support up to 16GB
- Face detection, in camera red eye removal, image stabilization, smile detection, blink detection, and face auto-exposure
- Uses 4 AA batteries so you'll never be stranded waiting for your camera battery to charge
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Continuous Shooting Speed||1.39 fps|
|Effective Still Resolution||14.1 MP|
|Expanded ISO Maximum||3,200|
|Expanded ISO Minimum||80|
|External Memory Included||No|
|Flash Memory Type||SD, SDHC|
|Flash Modes Description||Auto, Flash off, Forced on, Red-eye reduction, Slow synchronization|
|ISO Range||80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, Auto|
|Item Dimensions||6.7 x 3.9 x 5.5 inches|
|Item Weight||1.56 pounds|
|Lithium Battery Energy Content||1 Watt Hour|
|Lithium Battery Voltage||1 Volt|
|Lithium Battery Weight||185 ounces|
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||One Year Parts and Labor|
|Maximum Aperture Range||3 - 5.2|
|Maximum Focal Length||405 mm|
|Maximum Shutter Speed||30 seconds|
|Maximum horizontal resolution||640 Pixels|
|Memory Slots Available||1|
|Memory Storage Capacity||18 MB|
|Minimum Focal Length||27 mm|
|Minimum Shutter Speed||30 seconds|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||14 MP|
|Optical Sensor Technology||CCD|
|Removable Memory||Secure Digital card|
|Shipping Weight||1.63 pounds|
|Supported Battery Types||Alkaline|
|Video Capture Resolution||640 x 480|
From the Manufacturer
If you want it all, you’ll want one of these cameras. The new X5 defines our Power Pro series with the latest intuitive high-tech features all captured in a professional, easy to use design. Optical image stabilization and a powerful 15x zoom put you closer to the action to take photos like a pro.
GE X5 Pro Series Highlights
Wide-view photos are produced by panning the camera across to create a seamless panoramic picture.
Face Detection automatically focuses and optimizes exposure for sharp, brilliant pictures.
Auto Scene Detection
Automatically determines the appropriate scene type and optimizes exposure for sharp, vibrant pictures.
Optical Image Stabilization
Automatically adjusts for unintentional camera shake, giving you clear, crisp pictures every time.
Blink Detection alerts you if a subject’s eyes were closed so you can immediately retake the picture.
In-Camera Red-Eye Removal
Remove red-eye immediately while viewing images on the LCD.
The shutter automatically releases when the smile appears so you can capture smiles the moment they happen.
High Dynamic Range
Adjusts the camera’s exposure providing more picture detail.
Arcsoft Photo Impression 6 Included
Simplify management of your photos, videos and music files on your computer and get creative with digital photos.
What's in the Box
- GE X5 digital camera
- Battery (AA Alkaline x4)
- USB cable
- Shoulder strap
- CD ROM Manual
- Quick Start Guide
Read about our customers' top-rated cameras on our review page: Point-and-Shoot Cameras
Top Customer Reviews
I ordered this camera from Amazon last Friday; it arrived today. We are using it to take on a cruise with us and I wanted something with a decent zoom to be able to take pictures at somewhat of a distance. I also needed to practice using it, so I took it out of the box right away. I looked at the user manual and went to work :-D. I also used the user manual on the enclosed CD. No problem!
Like another poster said, I, too, researched this camera a lot before buying it and I, too, found it comparable to a couple of the Fuji Finepix that I was looking at. I am in no way an expert on cameras (I don't know much about them at all), but, I did go try this one out at Sears prior to purchasing this one from Amazon (Amazon was cheaper). While there, I noticed that they also had the Fuji I was thinking about getting, too, and I tried it. I really do like the way the GE X5 feels in my hands better than the Fuji! And, with my not needing the camera for professional purposes, I just wanted to be able to take decent pics. And, the GE camera seems to be able to do that!
I am soooo excited about this camera. The pics are so clear and sharp! I am having to learn how to focus it, etc., but, so far I have gotten some good clear shots.Read more ›
1) It has a real aperture priority mode
2) It had the ability to do continuous AF
3) It could shoot video with optical zoom and little/no motor noise
4) It could do last 3 burst at full 14MP
5) It has a single press multiple shot smile detect mode which I love to use for family self portraits which with 3 kids the one shot on a set timer just isn't enough for me.
6) The default mode of of the shutter is release priority which when coupled with constant AF means no missed moments while the camera focuses.
7) An AF assist lamp for night photos
8) The story of how General-Imaging came to be with retired execs from Olympus and Minolta getting together to make a new inexpensive camera company got me interested.
These things being said there are a couple things about the camera I wish were different.Read more ›
1. Go to the GE imaging home page for the X5 camera and download and install the latest firmware.
2. Really read the instruction manual
3. Make sure you press the shutter button down halfway and hold it until the camera focuses before you snap the picture.
Updating the firmware made a big difference, and by following the above steps I get consistently great pictures.
You can't beat all the features of this camera for the price!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I received this camera as a gift. It was my second digital camera, and I am new to photography.
At the time, I was satisfied with the pictures, but discovered it needs a... Read more
This literally was the best camera I have ever had and I buy super expensive canons and Nikon's. This one took better pictures than those and was so much cheaper. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Brithany12
Takes great pictures even a very long distances. Manual control features help my Son pass a College classPublished 9 months ago by Ranpunzel
Great camera. I used to you it all the time and it took better pictures than my old Fuji camera. Overall this a great camera for the beginner photographer. Read morePublished 11 months ago by anm805
I've had this for about 5 years now as a gift from my dad. I didn't use it much until I went to a concert and got such HD shots, people asked if I sat front row (I was on the... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Janel M Baylor
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas and she is thrilled with it and all the options it has.Published 12 months ago by Az Granny12