5.0 out of 5 stars Its a cable and it works ! Perfect solution
Published on March 5, 2009 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Used for DSL
This cord should not be used for DSL. It says you can but my older cord had a stronger signal and transfer rate.
Published on May 13, 2009 by Robert Olivas

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a cable and it works ! Perfect solution, March 5, 2009
This review is from: GE TL26530 Line Cord (50 Ft., White, 4-Conductor) (Office Product)
I have a buisness and the inline for the telephone cord was all the way in the back an so i needed this cord to bring my telephone line to the main area otherwise i would have to answer the phone nearly outside my buisness establishment. This 50 ft solves the problem and is a reliable product . It works and i have had no problems since considering i also have my high speed internet using this telephone cord as well(replacing the standard dsl cable) and i have no transmission problems.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is supposed to., November 11, 2008
Bought this REALLY long cord for my fax machine sitting in a non-phone area of my house. I really cant go into too much detail about this cable because it is - a cable. It works just fine, the wire seems to be sound. The end connectors are snug without any issues with plugging in.

This is a 4 wire cord. Not a 6 wire cord. Be careful BEFORE you purchase it.

Thank you for looking!

5.0 out of 5 stars It works well, November 16, 2008
I use it to extend my router from library to living room, it works very well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Used for DSL, May 13, 2009

2.0 out of 5 stars Marginal, September 3, 2010
This cord may work for many applications, but its conductors have an incredibly high resistance of 0.65 ohms per foot. That is about 15 times the resistance of high quality cords. I am sure it will fail in some uses and work poorly in others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Basic stuff but it works, March 31, 2013
It was well packaged, looks new, no obvious defects, and it works. What else is there to say? I bought two of these to help troubleshoot a phone problem. Basically, my house phone wiring is a complex mess. I was losing DSL speed between the service entrance and the modem. I used two of these line cords (100 feet total) with a coupler to go straight to the modem (bypassing all the house wiring) and got full-throttle throughput. I just mention this to show that two out of two of these cord sets worked fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my DSL Modem, September 27, 2012
Josh (Seattle, Washington USA) - See all my reviews
I didn't check the DSL speed before/after but I checked that it was a 4-wire going into the dsl router (Qwest PK5000Z) prior to purchasing and when the extension arrived it still worked perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Phone Line Cord, April 5, 2012
What can I say, phone cords have been around for several decades now, they do a good job at what they do and they just work. I needed phone cord to connect to a phone in another room and this did the trick. A fifty foot phone line cord for 5.39$(at time of writing) on Amazon with free prime shipping is a killer deal. Do I recommend this? Yes, a good cord for a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, December 15, 2009
I keep a stock of these at work because employees often run over or somehow otherwise ruin their phone cable. I've found these as reliable as any, at the most affordable price for something I felt was quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, June 3, 2008
The phone has always been on my husband's nightstand in the bedroom because that is closest to the jack. Now I finally have it on my side. This is just what I needed when I go on call. :)

Rate and Discover Movies