5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what we needed
We ordered this when we broke the glass plate from our microwave. It was exactly what we needed. Just like the old one.
Published on December 27, 2010 by smill888

2.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware
Published on February 14, 2012 by P. Brady

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what we needed, December 27, 2010

2.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware, February 14, 2012
The two model numbers listed are NOT the same size. WB39X10003 is 12 1/2 inches in diameter and WB49X10002 is 13 1/2 inches in diameter. One of the sellers claims that GE has discontinued WB49X10002, but I found that you can still get it if you search the internet. Regardless, the product page should explicitly point out that if you are looking to replace your 13 1/2 inch plate and you order this product, you will receive a 12 1/2 plate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., October 5, 2013
This review is from: GE WB39X10003 Cooking Tray for Microwave (Kitchen)
Exactly what we needed, and exactly what was advertised. And so much cheaper than anywhere else online. I would use them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved me from being the "Bad Guy" at work!, March 28, 2013
Brandon Warr (Thomasville, NC, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GE WB39X10003 Cooking Tray for Microwave (Kitchen)
The story goes like this: One morning at work, I'm on break and microwaving oatmeal. Being a responsible observer of office courtesy, my bowl is covered with a paper towel to prevent the oatmeal from any possible splatter which would make a mess of the interior of the microwave. My cell phone rings, and I answer it while waiting on breakfast.

When I turn around, oh no! My oatmeal has just become much healthier, as half of the portion I would have eaten has boiled out of the bowl and formed a nice layer on the glass cooking try. I stop the microwave (the oatmeal was apprently done anyways), and pull out my bowl, wiping it off and setting it on the table. I go back to the microwave, and decide that rather than repeated back-and-forth trips with paper towels to clean it up, the easiest method will be to carry the tray to the sink where I can wipe it into the adjacent trash can then wash it off.

Wrong! As I pull the tray out and turn around, I bump it on the open door of the microwave. Gravity ensues, and the tray quickly becomes an oatmeal-coated bomb. Glass goes everywhere, and an uncomfortable silence spreads through the office. My first thought: "Where the heck am I going to get a tray to fit this old microwave?!"

I wrote down the model number of the microwave and made a quick visit to my friend, Google. I came across this listing and happily pressed the buy button after seeing the exact same model number in the description, and a picture that looked like the same thing.

A week of uncomfortable tension in the office later, the tray arrived. It was packaged very well (Go ahead UPS, try to break it!) It dropped right in, a perfect replacement. Our lunches are now happily rotating themselves while heating again.

Mortal of the story - I now put a paper towel UNDER my oatmeal bowl to protect from the boil over. And if I should make a mess again, I'll make as many Microwave-Trash Can trips as I need to, because I'm not pulling that tray back out!

3.0 out of 5 stars Size matters, March 25, 2013
This review is from: GE WB39X10003 Cooking Tray for Microwave (Kitchen)
I am satisfied with my purchase, but a little disappointed that I didn't pay closer attention to the circumference size of the cooking tray when ordering. I assumed because I entered the microwave model number all the trays displayed were the same size. The tray I received works adequately, but is smaller than my original.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good plate, but not big enough., October 17, 2012
This review is from: GE WB39X10003 Cooking Tray for Microwave (Kitchen)
This plate is very good and sturdy. However it's a bit small in diameter. It fit in the middle socket but the one I broke was larger. I miss that. Over all though it works and does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. It was about a 1/2" to an 1" smaller. Works Great, August 1, 2012
This review is from: GE WB39X10003 Cooking Tray for Microwave (Kitchen)
Okay this was about an 1/2" to an 1" smaller than the OEM. But it fit great. I used it for a Over the stove model GE JVM1540DN1WW. Had it in about 7 business days. The cost was about the third of the cost from thee OEM brand.

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong size, May 21, 2012
Though I followed the model number, this plate is too small for my
microwave. Very frustrating to have ordered this. Won't order again.

3.0 out of 5 stars good tray, March 4, 2012
Jan B. "Nanny" (N. Providence, RI) - See all my reviews
This was ordered as the numbers mentioned the one needed to replace mine..but it is 1 inch smaller all the way around which is okay but the larger size does go better in the microwave..

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits but approx. 1/2 to 1 inch smaller, January 19, 2012
This review is from: GE WB39X10003 Cooking Tray for Microwave (Kitchen)
We bought this to replace one that came with microwave after we chipped it when pulling a bowl out. Fits perfect but approx 1/2 inch smaller all around. It was a good price compared to the GE quote. Not sure if we'll try to return it.

GE WB39X10003 Cooking Tray for Microwave