Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 71 questions
vote
Do you have fresh batteries installed? I had the same problem using Dollar Tree batteries. I would advise you to print out the user's manual ( that comes with the Arc software disc) for reference, get a binder and separate the categories with labels for reference. Also, it is much easier to use, save and print photos when you use a memory card. With a memory card you can insert it into most computers or printers without connecting the camera. When full, you can save your photos without deleting them to make room and they are better for taking videos. Hope this helps. Joan Phelps
Apr 23, 2013 by Joan Phelps
votes
This camera is easy to use, but offers a lot of options, so it just appears difficult. It is not a compact camera! If you get it, get Eneloop batteries...they are the BEST! My camera takes some amazing shots...when it doesn't it is because of me. The optional view finder is why I bought the camera...with the screen is not always easy to really see what I am looking at!
Aug 29, 2013 by Judith K. Junghans
votes
No, it does not. Not having this & Manual Focus is about the only things that make this a "Bridge" camera instead of a dirt cheap DSLR IMHO...
Sep 20, 2014 by Smurf
votes
Yes you can. I have of the 2 years I have owned it.
Apr 7, 2014 by Riley K.
votes
Any AA battery could be used, so lithium is fine.
Aug 3, 2013 by Darren M. Allen
votes
this camera will not accept filters. there is no screw mount on the lense housing.
May 3, 2014 by Francis B. Hicks
votes
Should be ok. Last time I bought quantum batteries, they seem to last longer than regular batteries
May 20, 2014 by Chelle
votes
No manual focus. But lots of options for how to set up focusing, spot, multi, etc.
Feb 1, 2012 by W. Thomas Warren
votes
Haven't tried it that way, but there is a function to set a timer. Press the bottom of the 4 way button and it will give you options on the screen. Only 10 seconds max though. You can also set a time lapse, to take a pic every 30 sec, 1 min, 5 min, and 10 min. If you hit the menu button you'll get a list of options, and part way down is continuous shot. Select that and at the bottom of the next page you'll see time lapse.
Dec 31, 2012 by BookNymph
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers