Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on January 9, 2013
I LOVE these sneakers. I have a high arch and my feet are considered under pronators. I've done research on the type of sneaker I should wear. These support my arch and they feel great. I've gotten alot of compliments on the color.
on February 16, 2013
I am not usually a reviewer but feel compelled to share my appreciation for these shoes! They are ABSOLUTELY perfect for my jogs. If you have wide feet you may have an issue getting them all the way in as they seem to hug right around mid-foot but it just makes for a better fit when you are running and have reached your stride. They are SUPER comfortable, Absolutely AWESOME-looking and exactly what the doctor ordered. I could see myself buying more of these GEL-Nimbus shoes in every color out there. They simply ROCK and are worth every penny!!!!
on July 29, 2013
I would definitely recommend this training shoe for anyone planning a long distance race. As an older racer I like to take care of my joints. I like the great cushioning these shoes offer. I have no knee pain and can run for long periods of time with out any pain. They are light weight and fun colours. The price is better on Amazon than paying full price in sports stores.
on April 18, 2013
I have the bright pink GEL-Nimbus 14's which I absolutely love. I have worn these a few times and they don't seem to fit the same. These are tighter across the arch and I have been experimenting with the laces as I keep feeling like I am on an eliptical rather than the trails. My toes go kind of numb and tingly. The colors are awesome and the fit is good. Unlike all of the other pairs of Asics....these might need to be broken in a little bit, otherwise I would LOVE them.
on April 29, 2013
I run an average of 30 miles a week and the GEL-Nimbus is my go-to shoe for long distances. I own more than one pair and absolutely love them. I go through sneakers quickly so I only run with these if I'm planning on more than 5 miles (I use a lower end sneaker for shorter distances). Great quality, comfortable, and the Nimbus comes in great color combinations.
on August 23, 2013
I normally wear Asics Gel Nimbus. I love the extra cushioning, I would call this a somewhat neutral shoe, provides good support but isn't going to control pronation. These fit like my Gel nimbus 13s. I did try the asics noosa tri 8, HORRIBLE shoe, it was hard, stiff, and blocky. These shoes are well worth the money, and I hope Asics keeps on making this same great cushioned shoe!
on August 14, 2013
I bought these shoes after I lost some weight and needed a smaller running shoe. I have been using ASICS running shoes for about 4 years now and I can't imagine using another. I read the good reviews and thought I would give these a try. My first impression is how cushiony they are ... almost too much ... until you break them in a bit. I was also unpleasantly surprised by how high the back goes on your heel. The problem here is that I was about halfway through a 6 mile run when I noticed the skin back there had rubbed off and I was bleeding ... I then bought higher backed socks and I was fine. But it's something to consider. I wore these in shorter races (4k) and a 10k thus far and they've been great. I may go for a less cushioned shoe next time since I use Nike free 5+ shoes for indoor workouts and the drastic change isn't great for my feet! but I am still very happy with this purchase.
on January 11, 2014
I had a pair of these many years ago. After purchasing several models of more expensive shoes, and not liking them, I decided to look for my old standbys, and found the newer model of them! I was reluctant to purchase shoes without trying them on, but they fit like a glove! They look and feel great. I'm very happy with the quality and fit. I will stick with what my feet love- these shoes, from no on!
on April 24, 2013
LOVE these Asics. This is my second pair and I will never buy a different brand for running. First time I wore them I ran 9 miles. No blisters, sore feet, nothing. Have had them a couple months and yet to get any blisters, etc. Running my first half marathon in May and would not wear anything different. Would definitely purchase again.
on December 19, 2012
These just happen to be outstanding purple Asics. Great color and as always, the best in support and comfort. Been wearing Asics for 5 years because of doctor referral to Asics as being the best for feet. I listened, he was right!