5.0 out of 5 stars Asics Women's GEL-Nimbus 14 L.E. Running shoe
I LOVE these sneakers. I have a high arch and my feet are considered under pronators. I've done research on the type of sneaker I should wear. These support my arch and they feel great. I've gotten alot of compliments on the color.
Published 18 months ago by Rsawesome

3.0 out of 5 stars A little wide, still -
I tried this model in the store where it fit great.

For some reason the 9.5 that I ordered feels wider than the (white/greyish) one
from the store.
Different sizes for different colours ? Weird...

Anyway, I've kept them and wear them with thick running socks.
The gel cushioning is a must for long runs and super comfortable.
All in...
Published 10 months ago by Eleonore

5.0 out of 5 stars Asics Women's GEL-Nimbus 14 L.E. Running shoe, January 9, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe great price, July 29, 2013
I would definitely recommend this training shoe for anyone planning a long distance race. As an older racer I like to take care of my joints. I like the great cushioning these shoes offer. I have no knee pain and can run for long periods of time with out any pain. They are light weight and fun colours. The price is better on Amazon than paying full price in sports stores.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING Running shoes!!!!, February 16, 2013
LadyGator "reghon" (Briarwood, New York United States) - See all my reviews
I am not usually a reviewer but feel compelled to share my appreciation for these shoes! They are ABSOLUTELY perfect for my jogs. If you have wide feet you may have an issue getting them all the way in as they seem to hug right around mid-foot but it just makes for a better fit when you are running and have reached your stride. They are SUPER comfortable, Absolutely AWESOME-looking and exactly what the doctor ordered. I could see myself buying more of these GEL-Nimbus shoes in every color out there. They simply ROCK and are worth every penny!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shows, May 13, 2013
I love these shoes. The 2nd time I wore these shoes I ran a 10k and did great. There are great and I'm now wondering why I ever stopped wearing Asics.

4.0 out of 5 stars Feels a bit different, April 18, 2013
I have the bright pink GEL-Nimbus 14's which I absolutely love. I have worn these a few times and they don't seem to fit the same. These are tighter across the arch and I have been experimenting with the laces as I keep feeling like I am on an eliptical rather than the trails. My toes go kind of numb and tingly. The colors are awesome and the fit is good. Unlike all of the other pairs of Asics....these might need to be broken in a little bit, otherwise I would LOVE them.

5.0 out of 5 stars My FAV running shoe!, April 29, 2013
I run an average of 30 miles a week and the GEL-Nimbus is my go-to shoe for long distances. I own more than one pair and absolutely love them. I go through sneakers quickly so I only run with these if I'm planning on more than 5 miles (I use a lower end sneaker for shorter distances). Great quality, comfortable, and the Nimbus comes in great color combinations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Asics are the best, December 19, 2012
These just happen to be outstanding purple Asics. Great color and as always, the best in support and comfort. Been wearing Asics for 5 years because of doctor referral to Asics as being the best for feet. I listened, he was right!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Asics!, April 10, 2014
These shoes are very comfortable. I have high arches and these are great support for my feet. I love the color combination. Asics are the best for any kind of workout!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My FAVORITE Shoes for running!, January 11, 2014
I had a pair of these many years ago. After purchasing several models of more expensive shoes, and not liking them, I decided to look for my old standbys, and found the newer model of them! I was reluctant to purchase shoes without trying them on, but they fit like a glove! They look and feel great. I'm very happy with the quality and fit. I will stick with what my feet love- these shoes, from no on!

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoes!, January 1, 2014
This review is from: ASICS Women's GEL-Nimbus 14 L.E Running Shoe (Apparel)
I've been wearing this model for a long time. The fit, cushioning and support are always the best for me! This particular shoe is probably my favourite colour combination. They're bright, but I love the purple/ lime green combination!

Rate and Discover Movies