Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: White Snap On Belt (Strap) - M (33"-35")
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on April 24, 2013
I needed a belt strictly for going out with my friends on weekends and this bad boy is the answer! I was tired of taking a trip to the mall for just one item so I looked on Amazon to I was amazed to see exactly what I was looking for at such a great price! I have bought the SAME belt at the mall for 18-23$! The belt looks great and fit me perfectly. I was very pleased when this belt arrived along with a shiny new buckle and had no marks or dirt on it. For the cost you cannot say no to this deal and I will be sure to NEVER buy belts at the store again so I can have more money for those weekend outings!
on February 1, 2013
I'm actually surprised with this. I bought it for a specific outfit and given the price I expected it to be a 1-2 wear item before it fell apart. It's surprisingly well made. So far, it's holding up better than some of the $60 belts I've purchased elsewhere, go figure
on February 28, 2012
I bought a couple of belt buckles and wanted belts to go with them. So, of course, I went for the cheapest I could find.

This belt is exactly what I wanted. The right length, a regular leather white belt (not off white), and a detachable buckle already on it. I took the buckle off and easily added my own buckles to it.

Like most leather belts you will get some wear around the area where the belt goes into the buckle, but this isn't noticeable while wearing it. For the price this is exactly what I wanted, what I needed, and what I'm happy with.

Highly recommended.
on April 27, 2013
Looks cheap, feels cheap, and is cheap... I paid twice as much for something locally, after this fell apart with only 4 wears...

I was not pleased or impressed, and it was not real leather either.
on December 17, 2012
It is a great value & the best deal around. However, it is a little cracked & looks worn. It is not a smooth solid white finish. It does appear pretty smooth & solid when on though, its up close you'll notice the wear.
on June 19, 2013
25 REVIEWS ON THIS BELT AND NOT ONE OF YOU DECIDED TO WRITE THE SIZE OF THIS BELT. WHY DID YOU EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME WRITING A REVIEW? THANKS FOR EXPLAINING ITS NOT A PERFECT 100$ BELT... o_o <-- SHOCKED FACE! DOES ANYONE HAVE ACTUAL DETAILS FOR A REVIEW, THANKS?!
on August 26, 2013
Had to return the item cause it was way to small. I am an adult male waist size 32". the belt they sent was literally 26" or something crazy small.

Returned the item and received a refund, so no worries.
on February 13, 2012
I purchased because I bought some white loafers and wanted a cheap white belt. The quality is not the best but what do you expect for the price. The belt holds up to normal wear and tear I am very happy with the belt.
on March 21, 2013
Ordered this belt for a party that I am attending. It is how it was described, and will give it to my wife for her school productions. I felt that the shipping costs was to high, paid almost as much for the belt as for postage. That was the only negative thing I had with this product
on April 11, 2012
The belt was shipped the day after I ordered it and arrived swiftly. The belt has a slight chemical smell but only if your nose is an inch away. For $6 it is a perfect belt for a casual, trendy outfit and it does come with a buckle. Good bargain!

See 1 answered question