5.0 out of 5 stars Lounge Set
My wife truly loves this lounge set. She says it is extremely comfortable and would like a couple more sets. I just may be coming back to order more. It is a great product.
Published on January 10, 2010 by Thomas J. Lombardi

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Quality - TWICE
Got this for my wife for Christmas and one of the legs was torn at the seam.
Just received replacement from seller and this time one of the arm sleeves was torn. Actually torn isn't quite the word for it -- it's almost as if certain spots were completely missed when sewn.
Normally I don't give reviews but I had to give my two cents for this one.
Published on January 21, 2012 by R. DeStefano

5.0 out of 5 stars Lounge Set, January 10, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect For Lounging, November 24, 2010
This review is from: GG WOS PLUSH LOUNGE SET (Apparel)
Great lounge set! I now own both colors and am very pleased with them. Excellent quality and super-comfortable. They seem to wash well, without any shrinking. And oh so warm! It's like I'm wearing a blanket. If they add more colors I'll buy them, too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Quality - TWICE, January 21, 2012
This review is from: GG WOS PLUSH LOUNGE SET (Apparel)
Got this for my wife for Christmas and one of the legs was torn at the seam.
Normally I don't give reviews but I had to give my two cents for this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife loves them!!, December 3, 2010
This review is from: GG WOS PLUSH LOUNGE SET (Apparel)
I got these for my wife and she loves them. She wears them often and I think I will have to buy another set or two. Great stuff, very soft and she loves the.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fuzz city, September 14, 2012
Monster (Scottsdale, AZ) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GG WOS PLUSH LOUNGE SET (Apparel)
These are very soft, warm and comfortable but be prepared for fuzz city. I am 5 ft 4 and the pants drag on the ground so everywhere I walked I left a trail of fuzz balls. The top sheds fuzz that was constantly tickling my nose.
Even after they have been washed several times the fuzz still comes off everywhere. Put them in the dryer and the lint trap fills up multiple times in a cycle. I live in Arizona and we have very few days that it is cold enough to wear these. I bought them because I was going to be visiting my parents in northern Ohio, in late November and needed something warm to sleep in. I ordered them 8 days before my flight was scheduled and they arrived several days after I left. I received part of my order the day I left but these were shipped separately from the retailer outside Amazon. Very disappointing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Questionable quality and inadequate size, December 11, 2010
This review is from: GG WOS PLUSH LOUNGE SET (Apparel)
I received this product for a first time in defective condition and the seller kindly replaced it.
It is my impression that the price is not proportional to the quality of the details.
Additionally, as a petit person, I failed to fit in both the small and medium sizes. The small size is adequate for very slender and tall women (since the top is very tight), while the medium size is Ok in the top, but the pants would only fit very tall and large women.
I loved the texture of the fabric (since it would certainly keep you warm), but unfortunately I will have to return this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars good deal!, November 11, 2010
This review is from: GG WOS PLUSH LOUNGE SET (Apparel)
This definitely the staff I needed. It's cozy and comfort, which is exactly look like the one show in the picture.

4.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves it!, December 27, 2010
This review is from: GG WOS PLUSH LOUNGE SET (Apparel)
My wife loves these PJs except for a couple of things: She says she feels like Ralphy on A Christmas Story in his Bunny Suit. The other thing is she normally wears a Medium which is what we got her but it is very large on her. So keep that in mind when purchasing yours.
She loves how warm and comfy they are. She sometime wears the top as a top around town.

1.0 out of 5 stars damaged!, December 9, 2012
This review is from: GG WOS PLUSH LOUNGE SET (Apparel)
This item was going to be a gift from my children to my mother for Christmas. I read previous reviews that there was a hole in the seam but I thought maybe that person was just unlucky. I opened it and thought "hey she'll love these!" Because the reviews about the item being damaged, I checked them out carefully and there is a big hole in the seam of the pants. Thanks for wasting my time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, December 8, 2012
This review is from: GG WOS PLUSH LOUNGE SET (Apparel)
I have only had these about seven hours, been wearing them for two. No clue how they will wash but it may not matter... I don't want to take them off. Imagine the softest most cuddly stuffed animal you had as a kid, how you loved holding it because it was so soft and comforting... that is how soft these are. Sizing is generous.

GG WOS PLUSH LOUNGE SET