Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on May 4, 2012
Sure for the price it's a nice stylish piece. 20 minutes after I put it on I had several people comment on it, asking where I got it and for how much, and these were classy ladies and hipsters. But damn 2 hrs after putting it on the thing turned off and wouldnt come on. Then the top number went out and hasnt returned so I'm returning it in hopes that it was a defective piece and to get another to see if that one works. More to follow...oh and its not equipped with many options just a stylish timepiece.
11 comment|62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 16, 2013
Some lights went out 3 days after purchase, can't read time now unless brush up on my Predator. don't buy it even as novelty watch, when this breaks its not even right twice a day.
on January 2, 2013
This watch came broken I can't set the time and it also has other issues with the digital stuff its a broken item I'm sad because its good looking just don't work
on May 2, 2013
I ordered this as a fun anniversary gift for my husband. When he opened it, the band looked great. It's very stylish. It's a little big for his wrist, so we were glad the links seem easily removed by a jeweler with the right tools.

However, the watch didn't even turn on. Nothing at all.

After reading several similar reviews -- people whose watches either didn't turn on at all, or died within a couple of hours -- we suspect the issue is the battery. So, before returning this, we're going to see if a new battery makes any difference.

Because it looks so attractive as a wrist band, we're reluctant to return this watch until we're sure that it won't work at all. If a new battery resolves the problem, we'll be very happy with this watch.

UPDATE: My husband bought a new battery for the watch and replaced it. He also said he moved some of the parts around, inside the watch, until the watch lit up. (He didn't actually unhook any parts, or remove and replace anything except the battery. Mostly, I think it was a matter of shaking the watch and trying a few things until he stumbled onto the right combination.)

So, we don't know how long it will continue to work, but the lights show the date and time when he presses the button. And, they stay on for about a second, each time. Otherwise, it simply looks like a nice wrist band. (He removed one link for a better fit.) He's very happy with the watch, and I'm relieved that it turned out to be a good anniversary gift.
review image
on December 25, 2012
You get what you pay for ..... Quit working after an hour. But I guess thats what I get for buying cheap Chinese products
on April 24, 2014
Nice looking watch even without the lights on, and when you press the button for the time to show up it is very bright and legible to read, which from the pictures I was a little worried about. Lightweight, water resistant. Certainly worth the money considering most watches that do not look half as stylish cost twice as much.
on March 19, 2013
I received the watch finally and come to find out I cannot change the time at all the "set" button is totally dead I really wanted to like this watch but I just can't begin to describe the disappointment and anger when you receive something you've bought and waited for and you finally get it and it dosent even work makes me want to pull my hair out. I have no idea how to return or get this replaced so I guess im screwed do yourself a favor and don't buy this yea it looks great and it has a really creative and unique design but it dosent even work what a disappointment
review image review image
on June 14, 2013
To sensitive to water. If your going to claim 33 ft of water resistance then tap water should not kill the watch
on May 24, 2012
The watch didn't work out of the box. I had to put a new battery in and bend the metal piece behind the buttons (had to take the board out). The metal piece was flat, but needs to be bent towards the buttons so it's not making constant contact on both leads of the board. It's not that hard to do. Once I did that, it works great, looks great. Worth it for the money in my opinion.

Haven't had the watch long, and a button fell off the side. Liked the look, but lowering my rating.
on January 18, 2013
0 stars!

Cool looking watch. (Which is why I got it. Not because of the price.)

The first thing that I noticed when I opened the plastic wrap was the strong smell of spray paint.

Mine did strange things during set-up. It gave me a huge number of displays of seemingly random fragments of numbers and I was reduced to randomly pushing on one, the other and both buttons trying to get it to do something that looked normal. Suddenly it became unresponsive. My finger was sore from pushing buttons so I gave up. An hour or two later I walked past my dresser and noticed that the screen was blank so I pushed the top button. It went into a normal-looking setup mode. I went through all of the setup displays and ended up with it displaying the time (4:40 PM) just as I hoped, switched to the seconds then went blank. I put on the watch. Went to show it to a friend a few hours later and was a bit surprised when it showed the same time that I had originally set it for (4:40 PM) then the seconds which were incrementing as expected. A push to display the time a few minutes later went back to a huge number of displays of seemingly random fragments of numbers. I took the device off of my wrist (please note: I called it a device, not a watch. A watch is supposed to show the time.) when I got home and put it back on the dresser. This morning it's again, unresponsive.

I suspect that if you are lucky, you may get one that works properly. I for one, did not.

This watch has very shoddy workmanship, wasn't worth the effort to send back and has since been migrated to the trash.