Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tap Giveaway Headphones for Everyone Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on July 2, 2012
great watch for the price. I prefer the black metallic version a tad better as the silver is a little bright. I also wish the individual sections for the bands length were closer together so I could get it a little closer to my wrist size. Right now I can do either a little snug, or a little loose, bot just perfect, but this is typical of most watches. The LEDs are very bright. I get compliments whenever someone asks about my watch. A nice accessory addition to the wardrobe of anyone that doesn't mind being an attention-getter.
on May 10, 2012
I like the look, easy to read and set; heavier feel than I thought it would be for the price but that works great for me. I have a medium size wrist and have a perfect fit with just the right amount of slack, no size adjustments needed. Saw previous reviews here or there claiming even the slightest amount of water will cause it to stop functioning,so I'll be careful on that regard. Otherwise I love it all around, it even came in about a half weeks time; not bad considering the first one I ordered from somewhere else on Amazon was lost in transit (never came at all) but hey this one cost less! Thank you.
on December 21, 2012
This watch arrived well packaged and worked fine right out of the box. It is stainless steel and has a snap clasp which keeps it on the wrist. The LED numbers work well and it also keeps the date and can be used as a stopwatch. I'd recommend it for something different and would buy from the seller again. RKV
on March 7, 2015
arrived early, heavier than expected, cheep metal if you have a lot acid in your skin or you sweat a lot you will need to paint the back of the watch and band with clear nail polish so it don't turn your skin green, it is still a great deal for the price
on September 24, 2013
I Like the idea of this watch , The watch looks nice . I can only say after wearing it for one day, The set button stopped functioning so you cannot change the date or month or year. I did not return it because of the hassle I would have to go through to do so . even though I take some responsibility for buying a cheap copy . I saw this type of watch in the Sky Mall magazine on a recent flight priced at $149.99. maybe I should have gone for the good one.
on July 8, 2014
Did not work when received. Battery was dead. Tried replacing it and even with a new battery .. the digits lit up but kept cycling .. as if it was stuck in setup mode. Pressing the buttons changed the display but did not stop it from running wildly. Something was stuck somewhere. I took the battery out. Threw the watch away.
on April 13, 2014
The styling of the watch is good. The problem is the display of blue LED's is so dim it is not possible to read the time unless you are in the dark. I would return the watch, bot it is a 25 mile round trip to the PO and would cost me more in gas than I spent on watch.
on October 8, 2013
works really good at night. not to good in daytime with the sunlight.my friends thought it was a silver bracelet and thought it cost a fortune until i showed them it was a watch.they love it and so do i .it is a good talking point , certainly at night
on July 18, 2014
I got this watch and when I went to play it on it is too small for my rest so I really never got a chance to wear it. The only thing I wish it had was more links put in the band so people with big hands and wrist can wear of the watch.
on January 9, 2013
The watch is not a bracelet with embedded LEDs as it appears. It is a normal watch body under the band instead of over it. I was not expecting much for $10 but this thing when straight to the trash. Not recommended!