Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on December 10, 2004
I was excited to order this book, but found myself very disappointed after opening it. I skimmed through it maybe twice and have had no desire to look at it since. The format of the book is poor (in my opinion), most of the activities are corny and anything but creative, and everything about the book seems outdated. There is no color, pictures, or examples on any of the pages. The majority of the activities are generic and lacking in creativity. I have not used one activity from the book yet. I still can't figure out how they managed to fill so many pages with such bland theme activities.
on July 20, 2005
I really do find this book helpful but was sadly disappointed to find that it didn't have enough activities for 2 yr olds.. If you are teaching children 3 or older I think you will love it.. I have recommended it to my friend who teachs preschool.. But if you are a toddler teacher I would recommend to search for something that has mostly toddler activities..
on December 8, 2012
Love this book. It is full of great activities, very well organized which makes it easy to find things by theme or age. I bought this book for myself but now after lending it to my friends at work I made it available to everyone as a great learning resource. Five stars to this one ;)
on March 12, 2013
Lots of ideas to choose from and very easy to use. Wonderful for preschool age ideas. I use it all the time
on July 1, 2013
I love this book, it is easy to follow and very well design. The topics are discussed in a simple form for the age group.
on May 14, 2013
Book was slightly used but overall in great condition, both as stated by seller. Getting wonderful use out od this with my 4 year old and will continue to as he grows. Shipping was very fast and all and all I'm extremely pleased.
on July 11, 2015
Lots of great activities to encourage learning skills for toddlers. Broken into helpful chapters. I am a speech pathologist and use many of these in my sessions.
on December 18, 2014
OK, I guess
on July 8, 2015
A beautiful book full of wonderful ideas.
on December 3, 2014
Good condition. Very useful.