5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book to use for preschool age ideas
Lots of ideas to choose from and very easy to use. Wonderful for preschool age ideas. I use it all the time
Published 21 months ago by kenya quinney

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Format-Generic Activities
Published on December 10, 2004 by Proud Mom

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Format-Generic Activities, December 10, 2004
This review is from: The GIANT Encyclopedia of Theme Activities for Children 2 to 5: Over 600 Favorite Activities Created by Teachers for Teachers (Paperback)
I was excited to order this book, but found myself very disappointed after opening it. I skimmed through it maybe twice and have had no desire to look at it since. The format of the book is poor (in my opinion), most of the activities are corny and anything but creative, and everything about the book seems outdated. There is no color, pictures, or examples on any of the pages. The majority of the activities are generic and lacking in creativity. I have not used one activity from the book yet. I still can't figure out how they managed to fill so many pages with such bland theme activities.

2.0 out of 5 stars GOOD but NOT GREAT, July 20, 2005
I really do find this book helpful but was sadly disappointed to find that it didn't have enough activities for 2 yr olds.. If you are teaching children 3 or older I think you will love it.. I have recommended it to my friend who teachs preschool.. But if you are a toddler teacher I would recommend to search for something that has mostly toddler activities..

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book to use for preschool age ideas, March 12, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recomend it to anyone, December 8, 2012
Love this book. It is full of great activities, very well organized which makes it easy to find things by theme or age. I bought this book for myself but now after lending it to my friends at work I made it available to everyone as a great learning resource. Five stars to this one ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good and detail book, July 1, 2013
I love this book, it is easy to follow and very well design. The topics are discussed in a simple form for the age group.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 28, 2014
Crammed with great activities!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 3, 2014
Good condition. Very useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 27, 2014
excellent resource book

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 18, 2014
OK, I guess

4.0 out of 5 stars as promised, May 14, 2013
Book was slightly used but overall in great condition, both as stated by seller. Getting wonderful use out od this with my 4 year old and will continue to as he grows. Shipping was very fast and all and all I'm extremely pleased.