Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on February 11, 2013
I love this video game. In fact, several other friends of mine loved it so much that I gave it to them and bought several more to give away as gifts. I loved it when I scored high points and didn't get hanged. I also loved the ability to turn the sound off so it didn't bother anyone else if I was playing it. I also loved the fact that I could carry it in my purse or pocket and play it while waiting for doctor's appointments. I would highly recommend this game to anyone. It is a real fun game to play and one doesn't get tired of playing it.
on December 16, 2011
I am 58 and have always loved Hangman, this game is great. My grandkids love it too. It's small enough to carry with you.
on May 12, 2010
...but it's mildly defective. If you play it much long, it will reveal your word rather than hang you if you don't get it. Still, I heartily RECOMMEND it, especially at the current $9.95 fire-sale price.
on December 10, 2015
This is a nice game. You can play one game in just a few minutes or play for as long as you want to pass the time. My husband likes it a lot. He is not into most electronics like I am and doesn't have a tablet glued to his hand like I do LOL. This is enough for him as far as electronics go. The sound is not obnoxious and can be turned off, the game is easy to understand and play, the categories are good and it's fun to play.
on June 29, 2016
This new pocket hangman game rocks, It is really easy to play. I love the sounds, Handheld games are making a come back. I had a hangman game on my smart phone but this one is ten times better, So I deleted the game off of my phone. I have this gem to keep me entertained for hours, a great game at a good price. The buttons are placed far enough apart to keep from hitting other buttons by mistake, Has many different categories to chose from. I am glad I bought it, A good addition to my game collection.
on January 4, 2016
This game is a lot of fun. It is easy to use. Kids and adults alike can play and understand it easily. It is good for elderly people who have trouble holding on to things or are simply tired of crossword books. The battery life seems to be pretty good. In all it was a great add to our games. The kids can toss it in their bag and play it on the bus or on long car rides. This makes it pretty handy. And it is not an expensive product, so if it is broken or lost, we can easily replace it. I will definitely buy more of these type games in the future.
on February 10, 2010
My son has always loved Hangman and would play on placemats at restaurants. This game eliminates the need for pen and paper and can be used in the car as well.
on July 13, 2014
I bought this for my Dad. He loves crossword puzzles and card and board games for the PC. He has been using this game more than doing the crosswords and playing the PC games. It's a relatively cheap item and it offers over 6000 words to figure out. The game is a throwback in terms of technology, but that doesn't matter. It's a great pick me up, turn me on, and play me game.

Dad seems to be addicted to this little game. The only drawback I have is that there is no back light for the screen, so you have to play the game in a bright room. Other than that, Dad is having fun with the game and he plays it often.

It's a fun, affordable little gift idea that will certainly keep a player's mind active and working. And if you're worried about hearing all the bells and whistles all day long, don't fret. There is a mute button so the game can be played silently.
on February 28, 2015
I use this in the classroom as a time filler when someone in a small group finishes ahead of the group. This is a special ed classroom so the level even on level 1 is difficult for them. I have several that really like it. It serves its purpose for me.
on July 21, 2016
I purchased the Pocket Arcade Electronic Hangman Game for my 9 year old daughter to use in the car, at swim meets, and on trips. I prefer this electronic game to tablet games because it is language based and requires mental energy and creativity. She was thrilled with the game; it has gotten consistent use over the past weeks. The variety of categories and fund of words within categories are excellent. It is very easy to use and has become a popular game at swim meets among her peers who take turns while waiting to swim events. My 9 year old daughter who loves to read so has an expansive vocabulary for her age finds it challenging yet manageable. It certainly would be enjoyed by a variety of age ranges. I highly recommend the Pocket Arcade Electronic Hangman Game.