GIGABYTE Z68 series motherboards provide all the advanced overclocking features users have come to know and love about the GIGABYTE P67 series motherboards including increasing processor core ratios, increasing DDR3 memory ratios and increasing power and current limits. In addition, GIGABYTE Z68 motherboards also allow users to increase the graphics core clock speed, for even greater graphics performance.
- Supports for LGA1155 2nd Generation Intel® CoreTM Processors
- Industry leading 24 phase power VRM design for optimum power efficiency
- Touch BIOSTM delivers No Need for Reboot to more easily modify BIOS settings.
- 4X performance boost with the Intel® Smart Response Technology
- Ultra Durable 3 Technology with copper cooled quality for lower working temperature
- Supports USB 3.0 with superfast transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps
- GIGABYTE 3x USB Power with On/Off Charge USB ports
- High speed SATA3 storage interface with superfast 6Gbps link speed
- 3-way SLI and CrossFireX multi-graphics support for ultimate graphics performance
- Hybrid EFI technology with DualBIOS for 3TB HDD support
- XHD technology accelerating hard drive performance with ease
- Smart DualLAN with Intelligent LAN port auto-switching
- Supports Dolby Home Theater audio
- Stylish Power/reset/Clr CMOS onboard button for easily operation on the workbench
GIGABYTE Touch BIOSTM (Patent Pending)
An Innovative New Way to Modify BIOS Settings
Navigating through the BIOS to change system settings can be a daunting task for users not familiar with control "F" functions and mouse-less navigation. While some EFI BIOS try to address this with a mouse friendly environment, many implementations still lack a certain ease-of-use necessary for most people. With GIGABYTE Touch BIOSTM
, GIGABYTE engineers have completely re-imagined how users can interact with their BIOS, allowing for a more intuitive user experience. In fact, with a touch screen monitor, GIGABYTE Touch BIOSTM
is as easy to use as most apps on your iPhone.
Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology
Faster than HDD-only system
GIGABYTE Z68 series motherboards are equipped with the much anticipated Intel® Smart Response Technology, allowing users to experience system performance similar to SSD only systems. Intel® Smart Response technology works by using intelligent block-based caching of frequently used applications to improve system performance and responsiveness. In fact, GIGABYTE Z68 motherboards with Intel® Smart Response Technology are able to outperform hybrid drive systems by more than 2X (PC Mark Vantage) and HDD-only systems by as much as 4X (PC Mark Vantage).
DualBIOSTM 3TB+ HDD Support (Hybrid EFI Technology)
Hybrid EFI Technology combines the benefits of GIGABYTE's mature BIOS platform including stability and compatibility with 3rd party products with 3TB+ HDD support from EFI technology, allowing GIGABYTE to offer the best of both worlds through a quick and easy BIOS update using GIGABYTE's @BIOS utility that is freely available from the GIGABYTE website.
is a patented technology that automatically recovers BIOS data when the main BIOS has crashed or failed. Featuring 2 physical BIOS ROMs integrated onboard, GIGABYTE DualBIOSTM
allows quick and seamless recovery from BIOS damage or failure due to viruses or improper BIOS updating. In addition, GIGABYTE DualBIOSTM
now supports 3TB+ (terabyte) hard drive booting without the need for partitioning, and enables more data storage on a single hard drive.
Multi-display Support with 3-way SLITM and 3-way CrossFireXTM
Multi-display Support with 3-way Flexible graphics capabilities - Up to 3 VGA cards are supported for either 3 way CrossFireXTM
or 3-way SLITM
, delivering the ultimate in graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.