Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on December 20, 2012
I have enjoyed using LED lights made by Bethlehem Lighting on our Christmas tree and outside decorations for several years and am gradually replacing all of our incandescents. I love the colors, and I always choose the WARM WHITE bulbs, which do not have the bluish cast of the other whites. The colored LED lights are much brighter than my old strands!

I generally do not like to mix LEDs and incandescents in one display because the difference is visible. On a small evergreen tree near the street, I will use incandescent whites and LED reds (while my incandescents are still useable), but I would not mix white LEDs with white incandescents.

Every year, some of my incandescents go dead (or lose half of their lights). I replace them with high quality LEDs, like these made by Bethlehem Lighting. In four years, I have never lost a single light on my LED strands!
on January 31, 2014
I am very happy with these LEDs,they are well constructed and just beautiful.These are the only multi-color lights that are 7 different colors,including purple and warm white- most others are only 5 colors,leaving out the purple and white.While more expensive than some others,both the addition of the 2 extra colors,and the quality of the set makes this a good value.
on January 18, 2013
They were everything they were claimed to be. I ended up buying over (30) strings. All 1500 lights worked when I put them up and again after I took them down. No more aggavation from having to replace bad bulbs. These are sealed so moisture cannot get into them.
on February 4, 2012
Great product--wanted for above my kitchen cupboards and work exactly like I had hoped, I just purchased them and hopefully they will give me many years of use.
on January 24, 2014
These are great lights, they all worked and I love the colors. I have not had them that long so cannot speak to longevity, but so far so good.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 5, 2015
ordered 2 strings and one of them does not work
on December 14, 2013
The picture shows colored lights, but when I received the lights they were all clear lights. False advertising. I wanted colored lights.
on December 15, 2014
Worked beautifully on our Christmas display