Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on December 20, 2012
I have enjoyed using LED lights made by Bethlehem Lighting on our Christmas tree and outside decorations for several years and am gradually replacing all of our incandescents. I love the colors, and I always choose the WARM WHITE bulbs, which do not have the bluish cast of the other whites. The colored LED lights are much brighter than my old strands!

I generally do not like to mix LEDs and incandescents in one display because the difference is visible. On a small evergreen tree near the street, I will use incandescent whites and LED reds (while my incandescents are still useable), but I would not mix white LEDs with white incandescents.

Every year, some of my incandescents go dead (or lose half of their lights). I replace them with high quality LEDs, like these made by Bethlehem Lighting. In four years, I have never lost a single light on my LED strands!
on January 18, 2013
They were everything they were claimed to be. I ended up buying over (30) strings. All 1500 lights worked when I put them up and again after I took them down. No more aggavation from having to replace bad bulbs. These are sealed so moisture cannot get into them.
on February 4, 2012
Great product--wanted for above my kitchen cupboards and work exactly like I had hoped, I just purchased them and hopefully they will give me many years of use.
on December 14, 2013
The picture shows colored lights, but when I received the lights they were all clear lights. False advertising. I wanted colored lights.