Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Delivered by e-mail, register and file claims online or by phone
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- No deductible, replacement via Amazon gift card reimbursement for valid claims
- Free return shipping, replacement gift card issued immediately after product is scanned at your local UPS
- Fully transferable with gifts, cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
IOGEAR GKM681R 2.4GHz Wireless Compact Keyboard with Optical Trackball and Scroll Wheel (Silver/Black)
|Price:||$31.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$18.00 (36%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 2.4GHz wireless technology up to 33ft
- Provides interaction with game consoles' accessibility to multimedia & online content
- Conveniently placed buttons & optical trackball
- 16 multimedia hot keys
- USB wireless dongle stores in the bottom of the keyboard. Please refer the Quick Start Guide before use.
- 2.4GHz Technology Offers Greater Wireless Range Up to 33 Feet Away From Your Home Theater PC / Computer or Laptop
- Built-in Optical Trackball, Left / Right Buttons and Scroll wheel
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Brand Name: Iogear
- Model Number: GKM681R
- Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Keyboard Description: QWERTY
- Color: Black/grey
Compare to Similar Items
This item: IOGEAR GKM681R 2.4GHz Wireless Compact Keyboard with Optical Trackball and Scroll Wheel (Silver/Black)
Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 Plus with Built-In Touchpad for Internet-Connected TVs B014EUQOGK
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||CAN'T BEAT US!||Amazon.com|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless||Information not provided||Wireless||Wireless|
|Item Weight||1 pounds||2.26 pounds||0.79 pounds||0.86 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
However, I know 2.4 GHz is very directional and fussy about nearby metallic obstacles (i.e. my metal computer chassis). So, I plugged a Male/Female Type-A USB extension cable into the computer and the RF receiver into the female end and parked the RF receiver end away from anything metal and instantly the response was perfect and my range expanded. I am now consistently getting 20-25' range with excellent response to keyboard and the mouse control.
I love the form factors built into this product: corner mouse buttons, small size, trackball movement, and side media keys (my favorite feature) to control music and video. It fits nicely in your hands like a slightly oversized X-box game controller. Only thing I don't like is having to press the [Fn] key prior to [Home] and [End]. Don't forget to adjust your BIOS to turn off the [Num Lock] upon boot up for entering password login - DAMHIKT!
Overall satisfied, considering how difficult it is to find a god wireless keyboard with built in mouse. This is my 4th attempt to find the perfect one. This one may last a little while before I smash it in frusteration.
Released: September 14, 2004
This is the grandfather of the keyboards, surprisingly released over 7-years ago. When I first purchased it, it was based on the high reviews from Amazon and Newegg, and it established the benchmark for size and flexibility.
* Thin profile
* Trackball does work better over time
* Easy to type with
* Location of mouse buttons and scroll wheel is perfect
* A little larger than I'd like, but that's because the keys are spaced nicely
* Trackball ideally should be heavier, using a metal ball bearing (I'm going to measure the diameter of this plastic one and see if I can purchase a metal ball bearing)
* Volume up/down buttons are in the wrong order
Total Rating: 4.5 of 5.0
November 23, 2010
This was released 6-years after the grandfather, 2nd generation keyboard from IOGEAR.
* Easy to type with (similar keys to the 561R)
* Accuracy of the trackball (optical vs 561R laser) is the same
* Bulkier than the 561 (thickness and width)
* Trackball tends to skip for some reason, usually when scrolling down
* I don't like the location of the scroll wheel and 2nd mouse button compared to the 561R
Total Rating: 3.5 of 5.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perfect for watching videos on tv using PC (purpose of purchase). Works well for 'surfing the net' on TV too..Published 25 days ago by nxner
I'm normally a Logitech person when it comes to computer peripherals, and this keyboard won't change me any time soon. Read morePublished 1 month ago by B. Rimnac
I have big hands and it's nearly impossible to type on. I type 80+ WPM on a normal keyboard, probably <30 WPM on this TINY keyboard.Published 3 months ago by WSW
I use it to control my computer from my bed a good twenty feet from the system. Works great, though for some reason it can't get my computer startup password right. Read morePublished 3 months ago by T. Wulf
Unfortunately this is the best portable non-bluetooth keyboard with a physical scroll (for me this was a requirement!), track pad/ball and mouse buttons I could find. Read morePublished 4 months ago by J. Muhammad
I've had this keyboard since 2013, dropped it a jillion times, & refuses to die! It's survived many a hard fall; the kind that loses computer keys & the track ball. Read morePublished 4 months ago by J. Smith