Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.04 shipping
+ $4.62 shipping
GLAMGLOW Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment, 1.7 fl. oz.
- Skin collagen synthesis for a noticeable three-day glow. Leaves skin noticeably smooth and soft
- Multi level resurfacing exfoliation
- Helps tighten skin and minimizes pores
- Absorbs impurities without removing natural oils
- The #'s on the bottom of the jar and on the package are Batch #'s and Not Expiration Dates
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 1.7 oz.
Purified Water, Montmorillonite, Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyethylene, Pumice, Camellia Sinensis Leaf, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Hedera Helix Plant Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Aroma, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea.
Apply a medium layer to clean skin. This formula will tingle, tighten and lighten in 15 minutes or less. Rinse off with water in circular motions to exfoliate. Use once or twice a week or as often as desired.
Top Customer Reviews
When reality sets in, this is what will happen:
1. As you apply it to your face, you'll notice it doesn't spread easily because there are chunks of tea leaves in it. Yes, that's weird to have pieces of leaves stuck to your face, but so is plastering your face in green mud. You get over it. The smell is potently fragrant. This too, you will get over.
2. As the mask dries on your skin, it will feel like a green cement casing that gradually turns whiter as it dries. Fielding calls is a problem, texting is not.
3. When it's time to rinse, the mask will fall off in pieces and residually feel grainy. Graininess=exfoilation for your sad, dead skin.
4. You'll emerge with an au natural glow ala Carey Mulligan, if you really need a celebrity comparison. Yes, pores look nearly invisible. Yes, your skin will feel refreshed and soft. No, it won't last for more than a day or two.
The result is the way you wish your skin would greet you every morning if you lived somewhere with perfect air and weather conditions.
ONE main con: Despite it's shiny, shiny packaging, it's a small, small jar. Dare I say, a Clarisonic will give you similar results and will be a better investment in the long-run.
The product is overpriced for what it is. Glamglow has an aggressive marketing team who hustles like crazy which is why its so (over-)hyped up. They somehow got this product into all W hotels, so you are inclined to purchase it in your hotel room. $25 for a sample-sized jar. Ridiculous.
Upon opening, first thing you notice is the strong scent of artificial green tea. The package promotes green tea in the formula, and yeah, there are bits of leaves in the jar, but then why load it up with a highly fake, non-green-tea-smelling artificial fragrance unless you have something to hide? I grew up drinking green tea. It should NOT smell like sickly sweet Elizabeth Arden Green Tea perfume (which this mask does). Further inspecting the ingredient listing, "fragrance" is listed, which is artificial and not necessary.
Glamglow totally irritates sensitive skin or delicate skin b/c its loaded with pumice bits and scrubbers (yes, PUMICE = the stuff you use to scrub your foot calluses, which Glamglow lovingly calls "volcanic rock") that act as an exfoliator once the mask is dry. Upon rinsing, the pumice was so scratchy and i could feel it creating microtears in my acne-prone skin. The mask dries quickly but the clay is embedded with pumice so it's impossible to wash off without literally *scouring* your face. (shudder)
Next, it is loaded with a methyl salicylate or menthol type of tingle.Read more ›
Be warned though, this stuff you wash off with your fingers and acts like a scrub so be prepared for redness and also immediate dryness. Either apply your skincare immediately or do what I do and that is use a moisturizing cloth mask next. My cloth mask is basically coated with a crap ton of serum to treat my skin and give it a good moisturizing boost. The cloth mask I use are "My Beauty Diary" and I specifically recommend the "My Beauty Diary Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask" Which I highly recommend to go with the glam glow if you wish to achieve the best skin ever. Worry not, its considerably cheap and you get a lot of masks with it.
Overall, get the Glam Glow. Its amazing and worth your money.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was my third repurchase of Glamglow. I love this product. It gives my skin a fresh clean feeling as well as living up to its name. Read morePublished 8 days ago by katelyna
Yes this mask is pricey but is it worth it? Absolutely! There are actual green tea leaves in this mask and the smell is soooo nice! Read morePublished 16 days ago by Amazonaddict
The hype about this is true! This mask is amazing! It goes on dark gray and then dries light. You quickly see dark blotches show up where all your blackheads are being drawn out. Read morePublished 21 days ago by Zenya Weatherall
It is good, but very expensive . I didn't use it for couple month after first use. Now when I open it, it is totally dried up.Published 1 month ago by Yutang Liu