Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on January 7, 2013
I was looking for a versitile case without going crazy for one of those explosion proof deals. I liked this one because it protected the tablet and it doubles as a stand at multiple angles which is great feature! The case outside is a synthetic pleather type material and inside has a faux felt/velvet type lining. The holders for the tablet are dense plastics that grab snugly onto the top corners and the corner/bottom of the tab. I did not want ones with the bendable metal tabs that can scratch the screen if the covering material broke through so this is nice. It grips just enough on the housing and it does not grip onto the glass screen's corners. It grips pretty firmly too I might say. It swivels 360 smooth enough which is great if you are rotating for netflix or just want a more vertical screen for ebooks. The only thing I have reservations about in the long term is the elastic strap to close the case. Elastics in general break down eventually so we'll see how long this lasts but for now, I am pretty satisfied with this case. Oh, it won't interfere with any screen films either. Can't complain for the money paid

7/31/2013 UPDATE: The case is still doing it's job. It's not like I throw it around or anything so the fit and finish is still 90% or more like the day I got it. The elastic has gotten slightly stretched but not enough to make the cover flap at all so it is still pretty good. Still happy
0Comment|88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 7, 2013
I have bought this case for my wife's Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and must say that this is the best product you will get at the price it is offered. Case fits the galaxy Tab 2 very nicely and hold is good. Works very well as stand on both sides. Only downside is that you cannot close the case, recharge it while listening to music through headphones. To do that you have to keep the case open. Would have given one more star if it has a slot on the other side as well for simultaneous charging. But overall a very good product and would definitely recommend it.
I had an iPad, and I had a major manufacturer's case that was identical to this one. I loved it. When I switched to the Galaxy Tab 2, I was missing my cool 360-degree case, and I was very happy to see it here-- and for a LOT less than the major manufacturer's iPad version!

The case is built well enough. The corners could snap in a little better, but it holds the tablet and keeps it safe. Propping up works great in landscape mode, but really doesn't do that well in portrait (the expensive iPad version is the same, though). It has the proper holes and spaces to plug in your sync cable, headphones, and access the memory card slot and buttons, too.

Weirdly, it has the circular hole in the back where it rotates. On the iPad version, this shows off the Apple logo. On here, it's a bit pointless to have an open space because the Samsung tablet isn't as clearly marked as Apple's tablets are. All you see back there is a little "SAMSUNG" in block print-- Hardly exciting stuff to show off. I used the little window/hole in a different way, though: I printed out a logo of my own, and secured it to the plastic back of the case with a mild adhesive. Now it shows through the back, covering the tablet's backside completely (so no accidental scratching occurs) while making it a bit more unique.

The elastic strap works well enough to secure it. I'd prefer a latch or folding tab or something like that, but elastic is inexpensive and I'm sure I appreciate not paying more for something more complex.

I'd give it five stars if the fit were perfect. Unfortunately, as I said, my tablet doesn't seem to snap in completely, and one corner is a bit less secure than the others. I don't know if this is the norm with every one, or if I got one that was warped, but either way it's costing them one star in my review.

My suggestion? If you have a Galaxy Tab 2 and want some great protection for it, this is an excellent deal! Grab one!
on December 24, 2012
I bought two of these, one for me and one for a present for my dad. It is a great case and holds the tablet securely. The materials are good enough to pass off for a more expensive case. This case does not fit the galaxy tab 2 10.1 only the original galaxy 10.1. It is made to fit the wifi version but with a knife and a little trimming, i made it fit my 4g model. I've had it for about 6 months and it is with me everyday everywhere. The elastic strap is frayed where they attach to the cover. But I would expect it after a while.
Overall I am very pleased with this case. And would recommend it to anyone with a galaxy tab 10.1.
on October 11, 2012
Does not fit to our samsung galaxy tab 10.1. It is supposed to but it does not. It sucks. It is awful. I shouldn't have to pay for returning this!
on September 26, 2012
I do have the Samsung galaxy tab10.1, which it says that it's made for, but it does not even slightly fit my tablet. All the ports are wrong, the case is to small, and i'm pretty dissapointed. Not sure what happened, because other people seemed to get on that fit
on March 16, 2013
I ordered this to fit my Galaxy 10.1 tablet. When it arrived it did not fit my tablet being a 1/4 inch too small in both width and length. It also doesn't seem like it would offer much protection for the tablet since it is completely open on the sides
on April 2, 2013
This product has already saved my tablet from a slight tumble to the floor. I am able to charge it while closed and I love the rotate option. Tablet is held in place by hard plastic casing that doesn't damage tablet. Great buy for the price!
on November 21, 2015
Before I quickly list the pros and cons of this product please keep in mind that IF you are buying this product for PORTRAIT viewing. DONT, you will be VERY disappointed, and the tablet will keep falling back everytime you touch the screen, good design in theory, but bad in reality. But if you want it for the 360 rotation and the protection then it is highly recommended.

Pros:
- Excellent protection
- Has a nice feel to it.
- 360 rotation which makes it very practival

Cons
- Cannot be useful comfortably with in portrait position as the tablet keeps falling back when you try and use the upper section of the screen.
review image review image review image review image
on December 14, 2013
Stated it would fit Samsung Galaxy Tab and does not. Discription is very misleading. Sent back. Would not recommend this.