4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit
Perfect fit that adds to the look and feel of the computer. The material is rubbery and the feel is excellent but my wife and daughter had issues with their nails while typing at the beginning they but got used to it. Its perfect to protect the keyboard from wear and debris.
Published 19 months ago by Joe P

2.0 out of 5 stars not as nice as I thought it was going to be!
The product I received was not the same color as in the picture....typing is not as smooth when its on.....not all of the letters line up....i would not recommend this product for the new macbook pro! The only thing good about it is, it does the job of protecting your keyboard!
Published 17 months ago by Shannon

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, November 25, 2012
This review is from: GMYLE® Turquoise Robin Egg Blue Keyboard Cover for Macbook Air Pro 13 15 15 Pro Retina 17 US model OS 10.7 New Layout (Personal Computers)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits Like A Glove!!, January 7, 2013
Sweet_Mochi (California,USA) - See all my reviews
I bought both the turquoise robin egg blue macbook pro cover and the keyboard cover. And I'm so happy that it finally arrived, it completes the look/ theme.

Pros:
- Fits like a glove for my MacBook Pro 13 inch 2012
- Keyboard backlight is noticeable at certain angles. If you look from a birds eye view at your board you have to make it brighter for it to shine through. When your typing normally, you can see it from a user's angle.
- Gives minimal protection, as in it protects against dust and finger prints.

Cons:
- You have to get used to the feeling!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, January 29, 2013
Loved this item for MacBook Pro! Works really well and sits on the keyboard nicely! Would definitely recommend it for anyone wanting to protect their computer.

2.0 out of 5 stars not as nice as I thought it was going to be!, January 26, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the product!, November 4, 2012
I saw a friend of mine with this cover and thought it was so cute, I had to get one too! I love the color, looks just like the photo & fits my MacBook Pro perfectly! Fast delivery (it came a few days before I expected). Overall, great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!! whats with other reviews?, January 21, 2013
I honestly don't know what those other people in there reviews were talking about with the keys being weird or it not fitting right or something. I love mine! It has all the right keys, AS IT SHOWS IN THE PICTURE of the keys. And it fits great! And I love how it is easy to clean off, because I study or make notes and other things like that and i like to eat something like pretzels or whatever at the same time I'm studying and so if I spill something on the keys or get a few crumbs on the keyboard, It's not a problem! I can just take it off easily and wipe it off. But apparently other people had some problem with the keys, which is apparently because they have a Macbook Pro and are trying to buy a Macbook Air keyboard, so just check your keys with the ones in the picture. I would totally recommend this product. And it's super cute too. I love how it makes my computer more unique!

5.0 out of 5 stars love the color and it fits great, April 22, 2014
I was amazed with this product. SUch great fit and amazing color! fits great and 99.8 of the symbols are accurate. it was a steal of a price too!

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price this is actually the best keyboard cover I've gotten., April 19, 2014
I've bought two of the same type of keyboard covers previously. They had some very bad misaligned letters. This one isn't as noticeable and I'm quite happy. The color is good and it fits snug. My last two had holes torn in them from usage and didn't stay down all the way so it was time for a replacement. Came in the mail super quick.

Seriously, you should buy a keyboard cover if you have a macbook. The keys are much harder to clean than a regular laptop where you can snap the keys off and on to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, April 10, 2014
Keyboard cover fit perfectly and it is easy to type with it as well. Only thing is I prefer to take it off when I have to write an essay or something.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute! But not what I expected!, December 17, 2012
I got the laptop case and the keyboard cover together. I just opened them, and while they both fit my computer... They're not the same color. Same company. Same "Turquoise Robin Egg Blue." But the colors are off. I still love it, because it was a great deal, and they look cute.

Rate and Discover Movies