Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on June 7, 2014
At first, I thought they were great, even though they would sometimes fall out, I still didn't mind. I rarely used my ports anyways, and figured this would keep them protected.

well after 2 weeks of using them, I started noticing my ports would sometimes not sync with the usb cables unless I messed with the cable a bit and eventually they would work. Well I kept using these plugs when not in use, and 2 weeks went by, and I noticed the right side of my computer wouldn't sync anything in the usb slot, and my left side of my laptop would sync only if i held the cable in a certain position. So I thought my ports were going bad on the laptop, and I brought it in. I took out all of my port covers before bringing it in so they wouldn't get lost. The repair man called me the next day, and said "have you tried to force any other cables in the usb slots, because it looks like they were shoved in farther than they should of been or something." I realized right then, it was the plugs. Since they do not have the cutouts along the back that are shaped like a usb slot but are simply flat, they actually messed up my ports to the point where one side is completely broken, and the other is severely damaged. These are the only two ports I have noticed problems with, because they are the only ports I use.

So my little "cheap investment" actually broke the ports I was trying to protect. Because it is my fault for the damage, and not a circuit error in the computer, its not covered under my apple care warranty.
on December 27, 2013
In an effort to protect my newly purchased MacBook Pro, I bought these silicon plug covers. I liked the concept and the price was right. Unfortunately of the 9 pieces, two of the 'dots' fit - none of the others fit. In fact, some of the plugs have shapes that do not conform to the MacBook apertures despite symbols embossed on the silicon to help the user match the plug to the appropriate aperture. Go figure. I would return them but the effort of doing so would far outweigh the refund value. I do NOT recommend this product.
on December 28, 2013
Not worth it, even if they were given to me! If you have a child under 3, or a special needs child, DO NOT purchase these items. They fall out! I thank God my son did not choke!

These are suppose to help keep dust out of your Mac, great idea, but they do not go in, and the ones that do, do NOT stay in!
on November 20, 2012
Cute pink color however I wouldn't buy again. It was cheap so its fine but I realize it is more of a hassle to put the plugs in and out of my computer. Cheap and cute but I wouldn't recommend them. Nothing against the seller just my preference. Shipped very quick too. Thanks!
on November 27, 2014
Fast shipping. I'm not real hip on these. Only because they dont seem to fit all that well. I think the USB ones need a indentation instead of being flat. They do fit pretty snug I just think if they had the Indentation it would be better.
on April 25, 2013
Fits my MacBook Pro perfectly, I love that it keeps the dust out. Plus it's super cute!!! It comes with a couple of extra pieces so I gave them to my daughter who has a PC and it fits just fine. Great product, I would repurchase.
on January 30, 2013
My daughter had asked for a new pink hardshell cover for her laptop for Christmas, also a keyboard cover. While shopping, I noticed these little goodies. I bought them, too. She was actually thrilled! She didn't know such a thing existed. Anything to protect her precious Mac, though, so in they went! She loves them, and it stands to reason that lots of dust is attracted to those little outlets, so a great concept.
on January 1, 2013
I have a MacBook and not all of these fit my computer. The color is a light pink and they are made well. Great price. I just can not really use them all. These are not for a MacBook, if I had a MacBook pro or new these would be great. Just keep that in mind. Over all these are good.
on March 7, 2013
They stick in fine, but I put my Mac in my backpack for class, and when I took it out, mostly all of them had fallen and were at the bottom of my backpack except for one. They don't stay, and it's a hassle keeping up with them since they are so small. When you need to plug something in, you can easily misplace the plug when you take it out in order to plug in your USB or charger.
on December 8, 2012
these are very useful in keeping my mac safe from dust and came in a convenient plastic bag and an extra audio bud