2,127 Reviews
 (1,047)

4.0 out of 5 stars good deal
Just received the case, about 5 days after I ordered it (standard shipping). It clicks on really nicely, I love the color, it's true to the photo, and it definitely seems like it will protect it from dings and such. There was a very small blue inky looking dot-stain on the top piece, but nothing that is really worrisome.
Some people have commented on the apple logo...
Published on July 20, 2012 by sofia

1.0 out of 5 stars Well I did,love it.
I am very disappointed for having to make this update.
Unfortunately unpredictable cracking occurred throughout the cases corners rendering the product useless. It lasted 3 months. Strange random discoloring took place as well, small black spots. I took the upmost care of it. There is an engineering defect in the polymer used.

Originally I said the...
Published on December 27, 2012 by King K

4.0 out of 5 stars good deal, July 20, 2012
Some people have commented on the apple logo not shining through with the hard cases, but mine definitely does (perhaps just due to the light color of the case).
I'll wait and see how it holds and, and re-review if anything else comes up, but it seems like it will work well, and I'm happy with the purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars MUST BUY!!!, August 10, 2012
This case is perfect. It is a great rubberized texture and such a great color...at an AMAZING price!!
My sister bought a really expensive case and our cases are the same!
Fits my mac perfect, would totally recommend this to a friend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Case, September 26, 2012
The case fit perfectly and looks great. At first I had trouble getting the bottom part of case on until i figured out how to put it on correctly. When putting on the bottom, hook the back part first (the part closest to where the screen meets the base of the laptop) and snap the front part (part closest to the track pad) on. If you try hooking the front then snapping on the back, it will seem as if the case does not fit well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it so far!, August 4, 2012
Just received my order today! I researched Mac covers for a long time and was initially going to order a Speck case but they are 50 bucks! So I took a risk and ordered this one. It came in the mail today and the color is ACCURATE! It fits my laptop really well, and I had a little trouble putting it on but then I watched a youtube video and it snapped right now. ALSO, I was worried that it would be a hard plastic finish BUT it turned out to be the soft touch rubberized feel! I'm really satisfied! I would totally recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I Wanted, July 31, 2012
This product came in one week, which is pretty quick in my opinion. I wanted something to make my laptop cute, and recognizable (Everyone in my major has a macbook). Tiffany blue is my favorite color so I thought this would be a good choice. When it arrived it was exactly what I was expecting. The color is identical to how it's shown online. It clipped on easily and securely to my laptop. You can see the apple glowing through it. I especially like the rubberized feel to it, makes it easier to carry. I am very happy with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's complicated, but we're working on it., August 5, 2013
(Please note that I have a MacBook Pro 13", pre-retina screen, NOT a MacBook Air. This case fits my computer perfectly. I am not certain how this case would fit the retina screen, but it would NOT fit an air.)

Speaking of the MacBook Air, I think some reviewers got confused about this case, and I can see why. The bottom of the case, the one with the vents, slopes, and APPEARS to be in the shape of a MacBook Air.

It's not. That bottom piece (at the narrowest part) rests at the BACK of your MacBook Pro 13"- it is shorter there to allow for free movement of the screen hinge. If you align the case this way, it will snap right into place. The part for the screen is a breeze to put on as well, and even came in an extra layer of shrink wrap, telling me that perhaps this company is trying to address issues of pre-scratched cases- I have seen that issue come up in other reviews. I have not had this problem in either of my cases... Now, why did I order another case?

My first case arrived in the middle of March, and I loved it instantly. It's lovely to touch, the color is perfect, and close to what was described, and it fit like a dream. Snapped right in there. The price is awesome, too, so I thought I had really won the jackpot. The compliments I received, combined with what to my eyes seem like adequate ventilation on the bottom- that was just the icing.

I mean it, I really like this case!

BUT... then it happened. (I'm pretty sure I gasped when it did... )

About two months in, I started finding little pieces of lovely tiffany blue everywhere, like little tiny bits of my broken heart. (Eat your heart out, Elvis!)
The corners started chipping off, indignity of it all!!! (Isn't that the bit most likely to get a ding? C'mon!)

I've never dropped my computer, and I treat it with the utmost care, so the case cracking at all- considering how it rests on a feather bed and eats binary bon-bons all day... well, I simply didn't expect this lackluster performance. At least I didn't experience any scratching on the body of the computer itself, as some reviewers described.

I really hope it works out the second time.
I've seen the spec cases, and frankly, I just like the feel of this case better.
Once I start school, and bike commuting, I might look into a more substantial case, but for just keeping at home, and preventing dust and scratches, etc., this SHOULD do the trick for me. Again.

So, to re-cap.
Ordered my first case in March. Loved it. Never had a complaint until the corners started cracking.
But everything else is so perfect about it, I am trying it again.
Most everyone who gave this case high marks did so right out of the packaging, so I have no idea if this is because it didn't cause MOST people problems, and I just got a faulty one... OR... If most people just never got back to review it a few months in. That's the thing about reviews... it's really hard to gauge sometimes.

But you can bet that I will be back to let everyone know how this case performs the second time around.
Fingers crossed!

1.0 out of 5 stars Well I did,love it., December 27, 2012
I am very disappointed for having to make this update.

Originally I said the following:
If I could give this 6 stars I would. I love the material, Its not a cheap plastic by any means. The case is rubberized as described. It fits my 2008 aluminum Macbook like a glove. There are no slots, ports or heat vents covered. If I ever order another case again I will certainly buy a GMYLE product. I highly recommend this case, they come in so many different colors and their prices are very reasonable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall a beautiful item!, August 6, 2012
I bought this case because I wanted a rubberized, pretty case for my macbook pro. When I saw it here on Amazon, I fell in love with the sea green color, and it definitely didn't disappoint in real life! It's a gorgeous case (the color is true to the pictures), and my laptop is definitely protected from scratches.

There are only a couple of reasons I gave this four stars instead of five:
--The bottom portion of the case doesn't snap all the way in the back part of the laptop. It doesn't seem to be a problem yet, since my laptop is always set on top of something. It snaps perfectly on the front part so it won't fall off anyway.
--On the bottom, there are four little white pads for when you set the laptop down. When my case arrived, one of the pads was missing.
--It does add a good bit of weight to the laptop, but that's to be expected with any case.

Overall, I would say this was a great purchase and I would recommend it to anyone! You can't beat the price, and the cons listed above don't matter anyway. I love love love this case. It was definitely a great purchase!

3.0 out of 5 stars not for regular 13.3" macbook pro, July 18, 2013
MW Mom (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
Just make sure you are not buying this for a current regular mac book pro 13.3". It is much too wide. My daughter made that mistake I guess. (This is for an older version?) Also pay attention to whether you have retina display, I guess that also makes a difference. Just trying to help the kids out there...

5.0 out of 5 stars great computer case, September 18, 2012
fits well; looks great; protects my laptop; love the color; exactly what I needed at a good price. No complaints.