Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: GMYLE(R) Pink PU Leather Wallet Case Cover Stand for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 S III 4 G LTE
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on December 26, 2012
I bought this for my girlfriend mainly because when we go out, she doesn't always want to carry her purse. As a result, I end up carrying her ID and debit card(s). This, in and of itself is not a problem until the next day I go to work with her cards in my wallet because I forgot to give them back! Anyway, back to the review!! The price on this item is awesome and it does exactly what it's supposed to. I read a couple of other reviews on here about phones not fitting and whatnot, but her phone fit just fine. In case it matters, she has the Galaxy S III from Verizon. I know the size of phone models shouldn't change from carrier to carrier, but it's possible that one is slightly smaller or larger due to cellular technology differences causing this case not to fit.

One minor complaint is that on the pink one, the plastic piece that holds the phone is colored red which makes it stand out against the pink case and white phone. It's not terribly bad, but I wonder why they didn't just make it pink to match the rest of the case.

As far as convenience, this case sucks when you have to use the phone! It's bulky and depending on how many cards you're able to jam into the slots, it'll make wielding this thing a nightmare when it's up to your head. Plus, it looks like you're holding a wallet up to your ear which might make people wonder about you. :) However, in this texting-obsessed culture we now live in, I doubt this would be a problem with many people. But if it is, the case is surprisingly easy to take off...almost too easy. It feels as though the phone could fall out with a modest bump.

If you're on the fence about getting this, think about a few things first:

1. This case is designed mostly for aesthetic appeal as well as some slight convenience. These points will likely only be benefited by women.
2. While the case feels tough and sturdy, it doesn't hold the phone very tightly. This is great for being able to rip the device out to take a quick call, but potentially bad if you drop the phone. (We didn't do a drop test, so this is just an assumption on my part.)
3. While it's great to have your cards with your phone so you don't have to carry a purse or wallet, it would suck to lose your phone with all of your money and ID as well.

My girlfriend will likely only use this case if going to a bar or club and stick to a standard case when carrying the phone normally. Due to this case's price, it's not a bad idea to own it as well as a regular protective case.
11 comment|99 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 6, 2012
I recieved the case a lot sooner than expected. Color is beautiful. Texture is exactly what I expected which is fake leather. Screen protector was very good however I'm very clumsy so I ended up removing it because it got so scratched I couldnt see the screen. But I must admit that I was shocked to see that my screen was still like new when I removed it so it definitely served its purpose. There is a side pocket behind the card holders that held money very well. I had no worries about it coming out. I dropped my phone a couple of times (as mentioned previously very clumsy) money, cards and phone were very well protected. Definitely worth the money :)

My only complaint is that its only in 3 colors I would love to see it in yellow, red, lime green or purple.
on August 9, 2012
I like the soft leather feel to it, and the slots inside fit my debit card and license perfect as well as my Galaxy S3 snaps in tight. The outside fastener is fairly secure, would like it to have a tight closure, but it's fine. We're in habit of opening our wallets or pouches like this a certain way, and this is kinda opposite, but it's just a matter of learning something new. I would recommend they change the red phone holder on the inside. I knew what I was getting when I ordered it, but a better matching color would definitely be appreciated. Overall, I am happy.
on November 16, 2012
Aside from the opening looking like its backwards its been good so far. I chose the pink one and I've gotten compliments since I put the product on. The clip where the phone is attached seems sturdy and easy to get the phone out if really needed. I am still learning how to get use to having a conversation but it doesn't seem too hard.
on January 2, 2013
This is a very nice case but it is quite difficult to speak on the phone with the flap smacking you in the face. I purchased it because the concept was great but I don't like having to constantly take it out of the case to speak on the phone.
on November 17, 2014
My favorite case. Was hesitant because of some of the reviews but so glad I got these. Keeps my phone, credit/debit, license, cash, receipts and other crap all in one place to run to the store without carrying a purse. If you want it to stay closed you have to reduce the garbage!

Also love to take this on a trip to the city so I done have to keep opening my purse. Easy access to phone & payment options.

Lastly. The complaints about the phone staying in the plastic seem unfounded to me even in cases where I've broken off a piece of the plastic by dropping it repeatedly (that trip to the city!).

I've removed and replaced the phone dozens of times and had no problems.

One pink case lasted over 8 months and it's STILL useable, just filthy and the card slots are stretched from putting 3 cards in each slot.

I've ordered 6 more in Fall and Winter colors.
on December 21, 2012
Once recv'ing my case after trying to cancel and finding another one, Im keeping this sturdy well made case, I can keep my credit cards and my money in this little joker!!! My phone fits perfect in the case..awesome case for the price!!!! Love it!!!!!!!!!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 7, 2014
I bought this case for myself and one for my husband....I am notorious for being hard in cases and phones in general, so it's no surprise that 6 months later I'm getting ready to shop for a new case and my husband's looks brand new!

I was a little worried that the magnetic closure would stop working well after a few months, but it works just as well as the day we got them.

My case has some cosmetic wear and tear and I finally managed to crack the case that holds the phone, but even with it being cracked the phone still stays in place.

I love the credit card slots. I will stick my license and credit card in there when I don't feel like carrying a purse! I fully recommend this product!
on December 22, 2012
The item was as described. Actually my wife was way more please with it than she thought she would be for such an inexpensive case. It doesn't exactly say that it is compatible with the Sprint S3 but it is. Would recommend it (and so would she).
on July 26, 2014
I wanted something that would keep the screen from getting poked, bumped or scratched while in my purse. This seemed like an economical phone cover. I was very concerned that the flap would get in the way of taking photos. The exact opposite turned out to be the case. (pun intended) Before using the GMYLE case my photos had a tendency to be blurry as it was difficult to hold the phone steady. Using this case, the flap rests between thumb & 1st finger, holding the camera steady & giving me much better photos. Oh and it does do that other thing I wanted, protect the screen.