Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: GMYLE 3-in-1 Rubberized Coating Hard Slim Cover Case for Apple Macbook Pro 13-Inch with Clear LCD Screen Protector and Purple Silicone Keyboard Cover Package - Deep Purple
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on July 26, 2013
the case fits perfectly on my new macbook (13in). the shade of purple is super cute and the keyboard cover makes my laptop look even more girly. the only issue i had was with the clear screen cover, it's so hard to apply without getting a ton of unattractive air bubbles. regardless, i'm super pleased with my purchase. good price, good quality, fast shipping.
on September 20, 2014
This case isn't worth buying, about one inch too big, the sad part is you have too pay for the shipping back & AMAZON will minus the cost from your refund. You would think that a big co. Like that would cover that cost too keep their costomer happy.👎
on May 13, 2013
I do have trouble keeping finger prints off of the case but other then that its very good! heads up! the rubbery material of the keyboard kind off lowers the speaker capacity: i other words when i take of the keyboard cover i hear the music better,clearer. other than that the color is just as shown on the picture, very nice shade of purple!!!!
on November 27, 2014
This didn't fit my new MacBook Pro Retina even though it said it would. I sent it back wondering if I would use it even if it did fit. I didn't try the keyboard cover, but doubt I could stand to type with it.
on August 2, 2015
The hard cover fit my laptop well, but the keyboard cover did not stay in place and made it hard to type. The color was beautiful and I like the feel of the material, but it started breaking at the corners slowly (and left sharp jagged pieces) and only lasted a few months (I don't travel with my laptop).
on September 25, 2013
FAN-TAS-TIC!!!
The case: fits like a glove, the color is great. I feel so much better knowing that my MacBook is safe from scratches.
The screen protector: the quality is fantastic, nice and thick, does not mess with the color or viewing. I love that it came with protective plastic on BOTH sides of it.
The keyboard cover: I was skeptical at first due to other reviews, but I love typing on this instead of the actual keyboard. It is SUPER thin, the keyboards backlight comes through without a problem, and best of all-keeps my Mac safe from dust, debris, and scratches.

We have 2 dogs and 3 cats, so you can imagine how much fur floats around. Not to mention the random "Hey I would love to walk on your keyboard", or if they sneeze on my screen, or if a cat decides that something on the screen is interesting and wants to paw it.

I have already recommended this set-up to a few friends and they are excited to get it.
on May 20, 2014
Bought to replace covers I've had for 3 years. For starters, this keyboard cover is much nicer - fits close to the keys and sticks well. The top and bottom shell was easy to get on I assume will stay on. I got the clear removable screen protector, which is and improvement over anti-glares I've had in the past. Much easier to see the screen! Though I haven't been able to apply it bubble-free, others with more time and skill, might. But I didn't try that hard.
If I had one complaint, it would be that the cover is heavy and not easy to grip with one hand.

Overall, an excellent product for the price.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 29, 2015
The color is really nice. The back part clips on so its pretty secure. The bottom part just slides on so if you're not careful, it will slide on you. The screen protector is also a great asset to keep finger prints off the screen.

UPDATED:
The case continues to slip on the bottom. If you are not careful you can drop your computer if grabbed the wrong way. Im going to invest in a new case.
on January 27, 2016
When I first got my MacBook I wanted a case that would fit me. As soon as I saw this case I knew it was what I was looking for! It is the perfect color and the material feels good. I've had it for over a year and the corners are starting to crack but it's been totally sturdy and exactly what I needed. As soon as this one gets too old I'm going to buy the exact same one. I just wish they would last a little longer.
on July 10, 2014
Beautiful deep royal purple that I thought would look nice for autumn, and looks true to the color in the picture. It fit perfectly, and was easy to put on and remove. I treat my computer really roughly, and eventually (after dropping my laptop) the case did crack, but my laptop didn't! My laptop still looks like new (it's almost four years old) because of these cases, so I would highly recommend them. I'm giving it four stars because after having it for almost a year, a little bit of the rubberized coating on the edges of the case was wearing off. Probably wont happen if you don't take your laptop out much.