Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: GMYLE Macbook Pro 13 - 4 in 1 Black Frosted Hard Case - Sleeve Bag and Keyboard Cover - Clear Screen Protector - (not fit for 13 Macbook Pro with Retina display)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on October 13, 2014
I love this hard case. It fits my Macbook snugly without any gaps or movement. I love the rubberized finish on the case and how the keyboard cover stays put without moving. I've had the hard case and the keyboard cover on my Macbook for over six moths and it looks just like the day I got it! And the sleeve is great for when I have it in my book bag and want just a little more protection. Overall it's a great value for the price! Exceeded my expectations.
review image
on December 17, 2013
I ordered this item because I wanted the case and sleeve and it was a better deal that buying separately. I was disappointed to find the keybord cover does not let the backlighting show through
on August 12, 2014
Once I received this product in the mail I was hype. The color was vibrant the texture was that matte smooth texture that I was hoping for. I used for about 3 months and I would get compliments every time I pulled out my laptop. But Idk if it was the case or my handling one side in particular started to crack. I simply contact Gymle on their website and with not hassle they emailed me saying they will send me a new case! The customer service is great. I didn't have to talk to a robot and sit on hold I just complained and they complied
on August 28, 2013
very cheap and in perfect condition. couldn't ask for a better product for the price. Perfect deal and great quality
You get what you pay for. A 4-in-1 for 20 bucks is what it is. It does its job. I bought it to prevent scratches to the body and screen and not wear out the keys in the keyboard, and that's what I get. I wanted to take it in a backpack without having to worry too much, and neoprene sleeve does it. The 4 things came nicely packaged but without any instructions, but everything is self-evident so if not having instructions made production/shipping costs cheaper, then I'm all for it.
1. If you don't read closely you might gloss over "rubberized (rubber coated)" and think it's rubbery; it's a hard case and feels cheap. But once it's on the laptop, then you can feel the "rubberized" and it's actually not bad. I'm not sure how it would fare if something hit it or if the laptop fell, but I don't think that's what it is for. Also, it's a little translucent so the Apple logo will still be visible when it glows.
2. The keyboard cover also feels a little bit cheap, and while it sits nicely, it takes some getting used to the new texture of the keys. Also, the glow from the keys is greatly reduced. But I also think it achieves its purpose of prolonging the lifespan of the keys and preventing dust, hairs, grease, etc. from accumulating there.
3. The film for the screen is standard. No mysteries. Its vertical dimensions are a bit tight, meaning that if you screw up by a few millimeters in the top or bottom, its going to show. I think there's a 1mm or less of wiggle room, so be careful when you place the film. If you've never put a screen film like this before, check out some tutorials on YouTube so there are no bubbles on the screen.
4. The neoprene sleeve does its job, it fits nice and tight, and adds that extra buffer for impacts and avoids direct contact with other things that might damage your laptop.

So, overall, if you're a cheapskate like me, this 4-in-1 is acceptable, even good. I'm satisfied. But chances are that if you bought a MacBook Pro then you might want something of better quality and have the means to buy it, so keep shopping and looking for better options.
on October 25, 2015
Perfect fitting on my MacBook Pro 13 inch (no retina display). The keyboard is in english though, but i found a way to make it fit on my spanish keyboard. Very good price and includes a plastic for the screen as well. Happy with the product except the sleeve, dont expect much of it. Mine looks very used even though i havent, but for the price i think its ok. Also the case broke on one of the edges but maybe that was my fault while carrying it on my school bag. The material is soft and unique.
review image review image review image review image
on March 14, 2015
The case is fantastic, non-slip material, kind of rubbery., with a sleek look I have the black. You can definitely see the apple logo glow through the case. The keyboard protector was flimsy and cheap, must have stretched a bit during shipping didn't fit the keys very well, very loose. The screen protector sucked, had a ding and was bent, just buy them yourself off the rack. Love the Sleeve, fits perfectly snug WITH the rubberized case on my Macbook 13". Don't expect much from the keyboard and scree3n protector, but the sleeve and case def make up for it. All in all for the price, definitely worth the money.
on December 31, 2015
I've had this plastic she'll on my laptop for a while now, and it's held up really well. My laptop isn't really subjected to a lot of wear and tear, it sits in the same general place most of the time, but even so, the case is still as good as new. Wipes clean easily, the color is really vibrant and pretty, and the rubberized feel of the plastic helps it not be so slippery. It snapped on tight, and stays put, but isn't terribly difficult to remove if you wanted to clean under it or change it out for a different color or something. The key board protector is nice, stays put and keeps dust and crumbs out of the keys.
The sleeve fits tight, perhaps it will loosen over time, but it's not so tight that it's difficult to put on, so it's probably good that it's a tight fit. Color is also vibrant and pretty on the sleeve.
My husband bought I different brand for his MacBook, his actually cost more, but mine has held up better. The four rubber feet on the underside came off of his, where mine are still going strong, so I definitely recommend this set, all pieces are good quality and are a great color.
on August 9, 2015
You may be worried about this purchase. After all, it's so cheap, how can it truly compare to the name brands? Well, it does! While the corners of the hard cover case don't hold up well if you toss your laptop into a backpack and keep dropping your backpack on every desk in school, it does its job, and does it well. The screen protector is easy to apply and keep clean, and it has certainly outlasted its counterparts. The keyboard protector does great, but over time, your fingers will start to rub off the color and letters. The oils in your fingers start to break that down, so plan on replacing that bit first, depending on how much time you spend on the computer. The neoprene sleeve is really really tight, so you'll have to be willing to do a little struggle every time you take it out and put it into the sleeve, but it's a great protector, and looks stylish despite its simplicity. Definitely a great choice, and one I'd buy again in a heartbeat!
on August 1, 2014
Very cute case and sleeve bundle! The keyboard cover is cute but I enjoy my clicky keys so I probably wont use the keyboard cover very much but its a nice extra treat. Some people say that the sleeve doesn't fit or is too snug but I had no issue getting my macbook into the sleeve even with the hard case on, its snug but in a very good way not to mention the sleeve stretches so honestly it goes right on. The hard case is great and leaves all the ports and buttons accessible so you don't have to worry about removing it to charge or use the ports. I am not much of a fan of the matte finish but I do like that its rubberized so thats just one of those things. This is my first case or cover and I am very satisfied. The only heads up is that this is meant to protect the body of the laptop from scratches and dents not really to protect your laptop from drops. I do however think the keyboard cover is GREAT in case of spills so thats a huge plus. Overall I would recommend this cover to anyone looking for a good cover thats not gonna cost a grip.