4.0 out of 5 stars Protects my investment
I noticed a lot of 1 star reviews on this product - so I wanted to chime in with my 4 star point of view

Published on May 23, 2012 by weksa12

1.0 out of 5 stars False advertisement
Very cheap looking PLASTIC material, not "rubbish" as described. One down side is bad but whats worst is the package came without the protective keyboard skin!! Very disappointed!
Published on March 27, 2012 by VV

4.0 out of 5 stars Protects my investment, May 23, 2012
This review is from: GMYLE(R) 2 in 1 - Pink Frosted Matte Rubber Coated Rubberized See Thru Hard Snap On Case for Apple 13.3" inch Macbook Pro - With Silicone Pink Protective Keyboard Skin Cover (not fit for 13 Macbook Pro with Retina display) (Personal Computers)

My new mac book is very happy to be in this perfectly pink hard - shell! I don't worry about scratches or getting stuff on it - the color is definitely pink - and the keyboard cover (which I wasn't intending to use when I bought it) fit so well and looks good that I never take it off.

Maybe the use of the word 'rubberized' in the product description is a little off -- but if you actually read the specs on what you're buying - you should know what you're getting!

I wouldn't say you're safe to drop your mac book - even with the case on - but for preventing normal wear and tear - this is good protection for a great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, June 21, 2012
I bought this cover for my Fiance's Mac Book Pro. It fits the Lap top very well, it is also durable. I does come with protection for the keyboard. Overall great buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great item for the price, July 12, 2012
fit my macbok pro 13" perfectly. Its not as high density a material as the more expensive covers, but it great for the price and will protect your computer from scratches and dings.

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay guys, calm down, August 14, 2012
This is NOT that bad.
When I ordered the product, I didn't read the reviews until after I had placed my order and being that they were primarily negative, I was naturally scared.

However, this case isn't that bad. It came in two pieces like it should have, not eight like other customers had expressed and the keyboard cover was included, unlike most others. I noticed that most of these were written about a year ago, so maybe the company had read these and changed a bit.
The case is the color advertised, a salmon, calm, light pink and you can see the apple logo through. It does slip off a little, but not too badly where it falls off every time you pick it up. It IS rubberized. It is not very rubberized, but it's enough for the company to advertise it.

My keyboard cover is okay. It takes getting used to for typing and stuff, but apple keyboards wear quickly so its a nice investment. The keys don't line up exactly with the lights and stuff but everyone knows a qwerty keyboard so its not too big of a deal.

overall, this isn't as bad of a buy as the reviews make it out to be. Cut the company some slack, this isn't SPECK.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, June 19, 2013
Just received my case today. It was a perfect fit! Case is snug and snaps right on. The keyboard cover fits perfectly and is aligned with the letters well. Very very very happy with my product. 5 STARS, definitely recommending.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, May 9, 2012
great product, great price
the case looks really great. it is easy to install and easy to take down if you want to clean your laptop. you can also put sticker on your laptop and you will see it just fine through the case. so far I have no problems with the product and everything is fine

1.0 out of 5 stars False advertisement, March 27, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!!, September 24, 2012
I was worried when I first saw the bad reviews but I absolutely love this, it's everything I could hope for. The keypad and the full cover both match, the pink is so cute and the case is really soft.

4.0 out of 5 stars MAC Hardcase and Keyboard Cover, September 4, 2012
After reading all the reviews I wasn't sure if I really wanted to get this product because of all the bad reviews of it, but I figured, go for it. I got it and it just came in the mail, i LOVE it. I got everything that was described and the color was right on the dot. Nice pink.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with what I got..., March 8, 2012
I received a peach colored case instead of what was described in the item description. The case and the keypad are not matching. The keypad color is correct - light pink, but the casing is disappointing.

Rate and Discover Movies