4.0 out of 5 stars Protects my investment
I noticed a lot of 1 star reviews on this product - so I wanted to chime in with my 4 star point of view

My new mac book is very happy to be in this perfectly pink hard - shell! I don't worry about scratches or getting stuff on it - the color is definitely pink - and the keyboard cover (which I wasn't intending to use when I bought it) fit so well and looks...
Published on May 23, 2012 by weksa12

1.0 out of 5 stars False advertisement
Very cheap looking PLASTIC material, not "rubbish" as described. One down side is bad but whats worst is the package came without the protective keyboard skin!! Very disappointed!
Published on March 27, 2012 by VV

‹ Previous | 114 15 1683 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, February 9, 2014
This review is from: GMYLE(R) 2 in 1 - Pink Frosted Matte Rubber Coated Rubberized See Thru Hard Snap On Case for Apple 13.3" inch Macbook Pro - With Silicone Pink Protective Keyboard Skin Cover (Personal Computers)
I like it but when I'm typing the edges kind of it hurt my arms. It scratches me all the time so I always have to wear sleeves while writing a paper... It also gets fingerprints all over., you can deff tell that this is a knock off

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for avoiding scratches, not for knocking around., February 4, 2014
Foxydot "foxydot" (Cincinnati, OH, United States) - See all my reviews
My lappy sees a good deal of travel time, and this is my second case in less than a year. The last one (similar, but I think a different brand), got banged on something and started chipping. But they are cheap enough and do keep scratches off my unibody. Until I find a lappy equivalent of an otterbox I'll probably keep buying these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great experience here!, February 4, 2014
I read the reviews only after I had purchased it & I was worried while I waited for it. But it was delivered quickly & on time & was exactly what I wanted. The color is a soft pastel-ish pink and fit my 2012 model Macbook Pro 13" perfectly. Also the keyboard protector fits great as well! The shell is a hard shell with a smooth matte finish, I personally love it and you can't beat the price! It's inexpensive and worth it to protect your Macbook (we know they are NOT cheap to replace!).
Keep in mind that if you have a Mabook Pro 13" WITH RETINA display, this is NOT the case for that. The retina versions are MUCH smaller since they do not have a disc reader.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protection from scratches, February 4, 2014
This cover really helps to prevent the computer from getting scratched. It also helps to get a better grip to open the laptop.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, February 4, 2014
This case protects my Mac perfectly and is cute..what more can i girl ask for?? I would reccommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Protection for Mac Book, February 4, 2014
My daughter just loves the sate protective covers for her Mac Book. The outside cover and keyboard protector keeps her Mac book safe and she said it took a minute to get used to the cover over the keys. She does not have to be concerned about dust getting in the keys. She also likes the color as it is bright and makes her Mac easy to find.

5.0 out of 5 stars Junk, February 2, 2014
This product doesn't fit my Mac it keeps snapping off. Granted I didn't pay much for it, but it's still annoying

2.0 out of 5 stars And I thought the second time would be a winner.., February 1, 2014
This is the second consecutive time I bought this case for my mac and 2 weeks later I see a crack on the bottom side. i should also note my laptop goes almost everywhere with me but I'm very very careful when handling it in my purse or bag. I'm very disappointed with this case cos after seeing so many positive reviews I thought this case would last for me but I was wrong. Probably might have to go for the apple cases.. :(

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute-- but not durable., February 1, 2014
I like the way this product looks, but after a week of having it on my MacBook (which I am VERY careful with!) it had already cracked on all the corners of the bottom. There was also a sharp edge where I plug in the power cord that cut me a few times before I filed it down. The key caps are super difficult to type with as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, February 1, 2014
I received my case very fast and it's just as beautiful as the picture displays, however, the case has started to crack a little in a corner. That may just be from dropping my backpack too hard on a desk though.

‹ Previous | 114 15 1683 | Next ›