Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: GMYLE® Blue Frosted Matte Rubber Coated See Thru Hard Shell Clip Snap On Case Skin Cover for Apple 13.3" inches Macbook Pro Aluminum Unibody - With Silicone Blue Protective Keyboard Cover - 2 in 1 - (not fit for 13 Macbook Pro with Retina display)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 23, 2012
My package came very early for me, which made me glad and surprised. The product is great and the case fits wonderfully... the silicon keyboard protector... not as much. It's a little bit bumpy in some places, but I think I can get used to it. It's a bit off from the keys, but not so much where you're going adkfj;akdfjak; every time you're typing. The main problem with this product is the color. When I purchased this product, I thought I was going to get a dark purple case with keyboard cover. It turns out that I received a lilac case with key board cover. Well, it's better than nothing so I won't be returning it and the purple color is fine with me. I'm just letting other people that value reviews when making purchasing items online that the color that shown in the picture in different from what you'll receive in the mail.
11 comment| 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 23, 2012
I noticed a lot of 1 star reviews on this product - so I wanted to chime in with my 4 star point of view

My new mac book is very happy to be in this perfectly pink hard - shell! I don't worry about scratches or getting stuff on it - the color is definitely pink - and the keyboard cover (which I wasn't intending to use when I bought it) fit so well and looks good that I never take it off.

Maybe the use of the word 'rubberized' in the product description is a little off -- but if you actually read the specs on what you're buying - you should know what you're getting!

I wouldn't say you're safe to drop your mac book - even with the case on - but for preventing normal wear and tear - this is good protection for a great price!
44 comments| 90 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 8, 2012
The color advertised was exactly the color that came in the mail (nice deep purple) which is different from what the others say. The only negative aspects are that the top cover feels a little loose on the left side but nice and snug on the right. Also, fingerprints are very visible on the case. The silicone protective keyboard cover fits very nicely with every single button and almost acts as a suction; it can also be easily peeled off. Overall, a very nice product and I got exactly what I wanted.
on August 14, 2012
This is NOT that bad.
When I ordered the product, I didn't read the reviews until after I had placed my order and being that they were primarily negative, I was naturally scared.

However, this case isn't that bad. It came in two pieces like it should have, not eight like other customers had expressed and the keyboard cover was included, unlike most others. I noticed that most of these were written about a year ago, so maybe the company had read these and changed a bit.
The case is the color advertised, a salmon, calm, light pink and you can see the apple logo through. It does slip off a little, but not too badly where it falls off every time you pick it up. It IS rubberized. It is not very rubberized, but it's enough for the company to advertise it.

My keyboard cover is okay. It takes getting used to for typing and stuff, but apple keyboards wear quickly so its a nice investment. The keys don't line up exactly with the lights and stuff but everyone knows a qwerty keyboard so its not too big of a deal.

overall, this isn't as bad of a buy as the reviews make it out to be. Cut the company some slack, this isn't SPECK.
on August 27, 2012
I was looking for a case and keyboard cover for my macbook pro when I stumbled upon this set. I thought it looked gorgeous from the pictures and was excited to purchase it...until I scrolled down and read the reviews. BUT, I decided to purchase it anyways and am sooooo glad I did! It fits perfect on my computer, the color is a pretty kind of salmony pink, the case is indeed hard and yet has a rubberized feeling like it says, not a piece was missing, and the shipping didn't take long. It ended up being everything I was looking for and you can't beat the price!
review image review image review image
on June 19, 2013
Just received my case today. It was a perfect fit! Case is snug and snaps right on. The keyboard cover fits perfectly and is aligned with the letters well. Very very very happy with my product. 5 STARS, definitely recommending.
on August 9, 2012
Love the product, both the case and keyboard cover are a great quality and were very affordable. However the color of them don't look very much like the picture, it looks more like a light purple, lavendar.
on July 12, 2012
fit my macbok pro 13" perfectly. Its not as high density a material as the more expensive covers, but it great for the price and will protect your computer from scratches and dings.
on December 13, 2012
Watch out! The products, offered and described by the company, GMYLE on Amazon.com and Amazon.ca, do not match what you are going to receive when delivered. The dimension is off so much that none of them are fit onto your Mac laptops. Also, the company is based in Hong Kong so the return shipping is way over the cost of the goods. The worst part is that they DO NOT pay return shipping charge. The bottom line is that you will lose all your money when you purchase anything from this company.
on May 9, 2012
great product, great price
the case looks really great. it is easy to install and easy to take down if you want to clean your laptop. you can also put sticker on your laptop and you will see it just fine through the case. so far I have no problems with the product and everything is fine