Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on September 27, 2012
The case is very thick, so don't expect to see much of the apple through the case. The bottom piece does not stay on at all, so every time I move my laptop, the bottom cover comes off. It's an annoyance. There is nothing for the bottom piece to latch onto, unlike the top.
on September 30, 2012
I was looking for a cheaper case to try and prevent minor scratches and what not that also looked decent. Just a word of warning, the case is not see through by any means despite it's description and pictures. VERY MISLEADING. They said they would refund me my purchase but I had to pay for return shipping. Though, the case does fit my 13" MacBook Pro well and it would cost more paying return shipping than what I paid for it, so I'm stuck with it. Maybe I'll find a way to decorate it, but I will not be ordering this again from GYMLE due to their misleading descriptions and pictures. Oh well, what can I expect for $8.00...plus shipping.
on January 18, 2013
So I've seen few bad reviews on this product but I was looking for a cheap case for my Mac so I decided to just go with it. Maybe cuz I didn't expect so much outa it I found this case totally acceptable, fits my Mac well, not to mention great color. Only the keyboard cover is a total joke :)) I didn't even know it was a cover, very cheap material. But well it's $12 for the whole set so.
I'd recommend this if u'r just looking for something cheap but able to do the job (cover ur laptop)
on September 10, 2013
I previously ordered a case from GMYLE that I love, it's just frosted and not very see-through, and I have a decal on my laptop that I'd like to be able to see. I decided to go on and purchase this clear case, hoping it would be the bright blue, still somewhat transparent cover as pictured. I opened it and it was VERY pale, then I put it on my laptop, and it was really no different than a clear cover, not at ALL what was pictured in the multiple images.

It also had a large scratch on the top cover that was noticeable as soon as I put it on my laptop, so I'm able to return it for a refund. I would've been disappointed with it even without the scratch though, because it's not at all as advertised. I'll keep my frosted cover, because it works very well, and just deal with the fact that I can't see my decal.

I'm disappointed that for an item that shows such great pictures, they don't at all reflect the reality of the item. I've purchased other things from GMYLE that I've loved (especially the keyboard cover), so I like their products in general. Please update the pictures so that people know what they're buying!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 4, 2016
This is advertised as being clear/transparent and it is definitely not. you can see the apple sign when lit up only, but it is a solid robin egg color. The clear keyboard cover is very cheaply made. Overall i'm very disappointed with this product and would not recommend it. However, I won't be returning as it will just waste more money and time than its worth. I'll probably throw it away and go buy something better.
on January 30, 2014
My granddaughter just loved the color of this (as did I). We were a little bit hesitant about ordering it, as some of the reviews were not favorable. Long story short...I read all of the reviews, and the majority of bad reviews were from children that had reviews such as "it's not exactly the same color that I thought it would be"...enough said. Hannah loves the case, and it fits perfectly, and is working out very well for her. It is NOT made of aluminum though. That's what I understood when I read the description. Lots of the Amazon products are just crying for better descriptions, but I've never had one instance, where Amazon has not taken a complaint from me, and made it right by me
on December 13, 2012
Watch out! The products, offered and described by the company, GMYLE on Amazon.com and Amazon.ca, do not match what you are going to receive when delivered. The dimension is off so much that none of them are fit onto your Mac laptops. Also, the company is based in Hong Kong so the return shipping is way over the cost of the goods. The worst part is that they DO NOT pay return shipping charge. The bottom line is that you will lose all your money when you purchase anything from this company.
on January 14, 2013
I love this laptop case! It was easy to put on and looks exactly as it does in the picture :) The color is very vibrant and it even came with a clear keyboard cover that I was unaware of! The case really protects my laptop and also has slip proof feet on the bottom to keep it from sliding. The keyboard cover works great! It doesn't slide around and keeps dust and other unwanted mess from getting between the keys. Overall I love this product :)
on July 24, 2014
I was extremely disappointed by the color of this case. It's more of a mint green than a blue color. It also looks dirty quickly as well. A Matte finish would work better for hiding the dirt and the color might come out better as well.
on October 22, 2013
I know laptop cases aren't supposed to be big and bulky, but this is almost ridiculous. The bottom part is so brittle the sides just randomly start chipping off at random little places. It's getting annoying. But other than that, the color is nice and it's smooth and doesn't overheat my computer.