4.0 out of 5 stars As expected
Published 22 months ago by Nhung

2.0 out of 5 stars Bottom Cover Falls Off
The case is very thick, so don't expect to see much of the apple through the case. The bottom piece does not stay on at all, so every time I move my laptop, the bottom cover comes off. It's an annoyance. There is nothing for the bottom piece to latch onto, unlike the top.
Published on September 27, 2012 by Kayla

2.0 out of 5 stars Bottom Cover Falls Off, September 27, 2012
This review is from: GMYLE (R) Turquoise Robin Egg Blue Clear Crystal See Thru Hard Shell Clip Snap On Case Skin Cover for Apple 13.3" inches Macbook Pro Aluminum Unibody - With TPU Transparent Protective Keyboard Cover - 2 in 1 - (Personal Computers)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not What I Expected., September 30, 2012
I was looking for a cheaper case to try and prevent minor scratches and what not that also looked decent. Just a word of warning, the case is not see through by any means despite it's description and pictures. VERY MISLEADING. They said they would refund me my purchase but I had to pay for return shipping. Though, the case does fit my 13" MacBook Pro well and it would cost more paying return shipping than what I paid for it, so I'm stuck with it. Maybe I'll find a way to decorate it, but I will not be ordering this again from GYMLE due to their misleading descriptions and pictures. Oh well, what can I expect for $8.00...plus shipping.

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, January 18, 2013
So I've seen few bad reviews on this product but I was looking for a cheap case for my Mac so I decided to just go with it. Maybe cuz I didn't expect so much outa it I found this case totally acceptable, fits my Mac well, not to mention great color. Only the keyboard cover is a total joke :)) I didn't even know it was a cover, very cheap material. But well it's $12 for the whole set so.
I'd recommend this if u'r just looking for something cheap but able to do the job (cover ur laptop)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, November 24, 2012
Very pretty color, easy to put on, and very durable. Definitely recommend for anyone wanting to protect their new laptop!

1.0 out of 5 stars The worst products, December 13, 2012
Watch out! The products, offered and described by the company, GMYLE on Amazon.com and Amazon.ca, do not match what you are going to receive when delivered. The dimension is off so much that none of them are fit onto your Mac laptops. Also, the company is based in Hong Kong so the return shipping is way over the cost of the goods. The worst part is that they DO NOT pay return shipping charge. The bottom line is that you will lose all your money when you purchase anything from this company.

4.0 out of 5 stars Delivered pretty quick. Definitely not a see through case, August 7, 2014
Delivered pretty quick. Definitely not a see through case, but it fit my macbook perfectly. Color isn't the same as shown, but it's not the end of the world. The apple icon light shows through the case. The keyboard cover is an absolute joke. You can just toss that aside when you open the box. Otherwise for the price I got it I'm pretty good with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product!, December 26, 2012
Not only was the case very cool, but the company selling was great. I like the color of the case very much! I was expecting it to look a little different, but I like what I recieved.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Protective, December 16, 2012
This case is very protective and the color is great. My computer had just gotten a little dent and that is because I didnt have a hard shell on it.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS, February 6, 2013
YOU ARE ALL CRAZY DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM. IF YOU OWN A MACBOOK (13 INCHES) THIS JOKE OF A CASE WILL NOT FIT AND YOU JUST WASTED $$$$$$ LIKE I JUST DID. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME GO AHEAD AND ORDER IT AND IT WILL BE $$$ DOWN THE DRAIN. YOU ARE WELCOME TO THE PEOPLE WHO ARE CONSIDERING BUYING THIS CRAP.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I ordered, July 19, 2013
I was super excited to get a good deal on a mac book case but was disappointed to find that it was nothing like it said it was. it isnt a see thru case and it also wasnt even the right size for my 13 in computer. very annoyed.