4.0 out of 5 stars robin blue rubber coated mac pro case
I am loving my case. it Just got in today. it's an unbeatable deal. I would buy it again instantly.

BUT you should know:
1. It is not very see through. I was hoping to be able to see my decal through the case, and I can't unless I'm really looking for it. not a big deal at all, but hey, you should know...
2. The key pad cover is a darker shade of blue...
Published 17 months ago by Rachael

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit what MacBook Pro 13" and it says it does!!!
Would never buy again does not fit at all either side. Waste of money ............Looks like it might fit the 15".....
Published 6 months ago by Tymara

4.0 out of 5 stars robin blue rubber coated mac pro case, February 11, 2013
This review is from: GMYLE(R) 3 in 1 Robin Egg Blue Turquoise Matte Rubber Coated Hard Case Cover for 13.3" inches Macbook Pro - with Robin Egg Blue Turquoise Silicon Keyboard Protector - 13 inches Clear LCD Screen Protector - (with 1 Year Warranty from GMYLE)(not fit for 13 Macbook Pro with Retina display) (Personal Computers)

BUT you should know:
2. The key pad cover is a darker shade of blue than the outer shell. It it a teal/turquoise while the case is a light tiffany blue/turquoise. Again, not a big deal, especially considering it was like 50 cents...

My main frustration is that it did take the seller 4 business days to ship my item. Once they got it in the mail, it arrived in 2 business days... It was just a bit frustrating waiting for them to actually send it to me. But it is here now, and it is definitely worth the wait. I just wish I would've known it was going to take a week (the weekend was also in there somewhere) to get the case.

This case was worth the price, and worth the wait, though! I'd buy this again. the product deserves 5 stars, the seller is what docked the one star to give it 4.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome case, December 1, 2012
Susan Margaret (farmington, NY United States) - See all my reviews
The case fits very well, is sturdy & looks great! Great color, the case comes off easily, but doesn't fall off.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit what MacBook Pro 13" and it says it does!!!, January 7, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars MACNEW, April 6, 2013
I love the cover for the top and bottom and the keypad covering. I would recommend it highly. The cover helps the new body not be so slippery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and pink, February 10, 2013
Everything that was promised was given.
It protects my laptop very well which, as a college student, is very important to me.
The rubber texture feels really cool, and the keyboard cover compliments the case very well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit computer. Very dissatisfied, January 1, 2014
I Liked color and assumed it would fit computer but did not. I had ordered a cover like this previously and satisfied with that one.dissapointed Christmas Day when it didn't fit daughters computer

1.0 out of 5 stars RECEIVED SCRATCHED CASE, November 21, 2013
The case that I received was completely scratched and dirty. I was very disappointed. Did love the keyboard cover though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!!, August 1, 2013
Perfect fit, nice color, very durable case, keyboard cover is just as great, and screen protector is ok a give a little trouble trying to get it on correctly but I'm happy. Overall good buy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best..., January 27, 2013
This 'set' has 3 pieces, and i wasn't particularly thrilled with any of them. My high expectations were not met.

1. The Hard Shell
The hard shell is very pretty, but the bottom half does not clip particularly securely to the bottom of the computer. However the top is lovey and protects the computer from scratches and damage.

2. The Silicone Key Cover
This was a disappointment. I was expecting a lot more from this - But it does not fit securely, despite being made for the Macbook pro 13", it just kind of sits loosely over the keys, and my fingers trip over it and dislodge it when i am typing, which is an annoyance.

3. The Screen Protector
Again, not of a great quality, i felt. It looked tacky and cheap on my screen but on the plus-side it does the job and it is the only kit that i know of that sells a 13" screen protector.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, August 7, 2013
I love it it fit perfectly.The color is so nice.Keyboard cover is just as great, also the screen protector .Overall good buy,wise price.

Rate and Discover Movies