4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product and seller
Published 16 months ago by Laura

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong product
this is one of the worst purchases i have ever made on amazon. its not what i ordered at all. it doesn't even come close to fitting my macbook pro which it says should fit and whats even worse is now I'm stuck with something that doesn't fit and i can't even use it.
Published 5 months ago by kiersten lobosky

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product and seller, August 1, 2013
This review is from: GMYLE(R) 4 in 1 Turquoise Blue Rubberized (Rubber Coated) Hard Case Cover for 13.3" inches Macbook Pro - with Turquoise Blue Soft Sleeve Bag and Silicon Keyboard Protector - 13 inches Clear LCD Screen Protector - (not fit for 13 Macbook Pro with Retina display) (Electronics)
I order this product about three days ago and I received it this morning, 4 days earlier than expected. The color is exactly as pictured. The keyboard cover fits perfectly and all of the keys match up. The soft case is a bit snug and difficult to get the computer in at first but is definitely protective. The hard case is easy to slip on and off without cracking. Overall very happy with this purchase. The only down side I found is that, although it is light, the hard case made the computer a bit heavier. I would recommend this product and seller.

4.0 out of 5 stars Review, December 17, 2013
I ordered this item because I wanted the case and sleeve and it was a better deal that buying separately. I was disappointed to find the keybord cover does not let the backlighting show through

5.0 out of 5 stars I highly recommend this!, October 13, 2014
Alicia Femat (Greensboro, NC) - See all my reviews
I love this hard case. It fits my Macbook snugly without any gaps or movement. I love the rubberized finish on the case and how the keyboard cover stays put without moving. I've had the hard case and the keyboard cover on my Macbook for over six moths and it looks just like the day I got it! And the sleeve is great for when I have it in my book bag and want just a little more protection. Overall it's a great value for the price! Exceeded my expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Cute, August 28, 2013
very cheap and in perfect condition. couldn't ask for a better product for the price. Perfect deal and great quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, September 27, 2013
Shipping was quite fast. Product fits great and looks really nice. The keyboard is a little awkward to use at first, but you get used to it. The case is cute as well. I would recommend it to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good!, January 2, 2014
I Love the color and it protects my laptop so well.I'm actually super proud with the price and the keyboard is sooooo cool!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, January 24, 2014
Seriously the fastest shipping ever! I ordered on a Tuesday and received it on a Friday! I ordered the robin egg blue, and I love it! Everything pops on super easy! I haven't tried the screen protector yet, but no complaints about the other items. Travel case is a little snug, but it doesn't bother me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the color!, November 14, 2014
First of all, I ordered this yesterday afternoon and here it is on my doorstep at 1:00 pm the very next day!! What kind of voodoo is this, Amazon?! Now as for the product itself... The color is GORGEOUS! It is Tiffany box blue and brighter than I expected it to be. I do not love hard shell cases which is why I wanted one with rubber coating, and this is the perfect balance of both. I attached the case in seconds without any issues (I have an early 2011 MacBook Pro). The keyboard cover fits perfectly. It looks like a few of the keys were maybe folded or possibly a little melted, but it is causing the cover to grip the keys better so I will call that a happy accident. The only bad thing I can say about this product is that as I type this, the edge is irritating my wrist. I don't plan on using the screen protector or the soft case it came with but I did take a picture of it in the case to show the color.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Customer Service, August 12, 2014
Once I received this product in the mail I was hype. The color was vibrant the texture was that matte smooth texture that I was hoping for. I used for about 3 months and I would get compliments every time I pulled out my laptop. But Idk if it was the case or my handling one side in particular started to crack. I simply contact Gymle on their website and with not hassle they emailed me saying they will send me a new case! The customer service is great. I didn't have to talk to a robot and sit on hold I just complained and they complied

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal!, January 2, 2014
Fits perfect! Nice color, feels really nice! Even case looks good! I'd recommend if you looking for good deal and good quality!