4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product and seller
Published 12 months ago by Laura

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not fit my macPro
Waste of money since it didn't fit. Did like the soft case though. I wouldn't recommend it due to fit - too long.
Published 7 months ago by Janet Hartleben

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product and seller, August 1, 2013
This review is from: GMYLE(R) 4 in 1 Turquoise Blue Rubberized (Rubber Coated) Hard Case Cover for 13.3" inches Macbook Pro - with Turquoise Blue Soft Sleeve Bag and Silicon Keyboard Protector - 13 inches Clear LCD Screen Protector - (not fit for 13 Macbook Pro with Retina display) (Personal Computers)
I order this product about three days ago and I received it this morning, 4 days earlier than expected. The color is exactly as pictured. The keyboard cover fits perfectly and all of the keys match up. The soft case is a bit snug and difficult to get the computer in at first but is definitely protective. The hard case is easy to slip on and off without cracking. Overall very happy with this purchase. The only down side I found is that, although it is light, the hard case made the computer a bit heavier. I would recommend this product and seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Cute, August 28, 2013
very cheap and in perfect condition. couldn't ask for a better product for the price. Perfect deal and great quality

4.0 out of 5 stars Review, December 17, 2013
I ordered this item because I wanted the case and sleeve and it was a better deal that buying separately. I was disappointed to find the keybord cover does not let the backlighting show through

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, September 27, 2013
Shipping was quite fast. Product fits great and looks really nice. The keyboard is a little awkward to use at first, but you get used to it. The case is cute as well. I would recommend it to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good!, January 2, 2014
I Love the color and it protects my laptop so well.I'm actually super proud with the price and the keyboard is sooooo cool!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal!, January 2, 2014
Fits perfect! Nice color, feels really nice! Even case looks good! I'd recommend if you looking for good deal and good quality!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this case!, July 12, 2013
I am absolutely in love with this case! It's the perfect color and it fits really well on my Macbook Pro 13". It was really easy to put on and it makes a statement because the color is so bright. The keyboard color completes the look of my Mac. It's a little weird typing with this cover on, but it's worth it to keep all the dust out so I'll get used to it. I absolutely hated putting on the screen protector. It was worse than putting on a phone screen protector and I just got so frustrated that I just chunked it. No matter what I did, I just couldn't line up the screen protector and when I would take it off to try again, it made this weird noise and I was afraid it was hurting my screen somehow (I'm super paranoid about my Mac). The package arrived in a very timely manner, just when Amazon said it would. I'm just so happy with the package. I've been wanting a case for a few years, but they were always so expensive. This package helped me get the protection I've always wanted for my Mac.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, January 24, 2014
Seriously the fastest shipping ever! I ordered on a Tuesday and received it on a Friday! I ordered the robin egg blue, and I love it! Everything pops on super easy! I haven't tried the screen protector yet, but no complaints about the other items. Travel case is a little snug, but it doesn't bother me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding product for perfect price., December 15, 2013
Great fit for all parts of the MacBook Pro. Would recommend it for anyone that owns a MacBook Pro computer.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not fit my macPro, December 29, 2013