Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 14, 2014
First of all, I ordered this yesterday afternoon and here it is on my doorstep at 1:00 pm the very next day!! What kind of voodoo is this, Amazon?! Now as for the product itself... The color is GORGEOUS! It is Tiffany box blue and brighter than I expected it to be. I do not love hard shell cases which is why I wanted one with rubber coating, and this is the perfect balance of both. I attached the case in seconds without any issues (I have an early 2011 MacBook Pro). The keyboard cover fits perfectly. It looks like a few of the keys were maybe folded or possibly a little melted, but it is causing the cover to grip the keys better so I will call that a happy accident. The only bad thing I can say about this product is that as I type this, the edge is irritating my wrist. I don't plan on using the screen protector or the soft case it came with but I did take a picture of it in the case to show the color.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on August 1, 2013
I order this product about three days ago and I received it this morning, 4 days earlier than expected. The color is exactly as pictured. The keyboard cover fits perfectly and all of the keys match up. The soft case is a bit snug and difficult to get the computer in at first but is definitely protective. The hard case is easy to slip on and off without cracking. Overall very happy with this purchase. The only down side I found is that, although it is light, the hard case made the computer a bit heavier. I would recommend this product and seller.
on September 27, 2013
Shipping was quite fast. Product fits great and looks really nice. The keyboard is a little awkward to use at first, but you get used to it. The case is cute as well. I would recommend it to anyone!
on January 2, 2014
I Love the color and it protects my laptop so well.I'm actually super proud with the price and the keyboard is sooooo cool!
on February 3, 2016
I bought this to protect my macbook pro. I used it for some time and then the shell started to crack. The carrying case that came with it was great however, there was a stain. I can live with that. The keyboard cover was terrible. Its like a dog chewed on the eject cover part. It didn't bother me that much because in barley use that key. The edges were uneven. Maybe they hand cut it. The screen protector wasn't sticky at one corner
on July 27, 2015
Very cute, love the color. The case is very difficult to get off once it's on, but I can't imagine anyone needing to remove it frequently. The MacBook does fit in the soft holder thing but NOT if the hard case is on, at least not without forcing it. That isn't an issue for me as I wasn't planning on using both, really just the hard case. But if you want both, be warned that it didn't work for me.
The keyboard cover is super cute, a slightly different shade than the rest but not enough to matter to me. It does prevent some heat from escaping I think so you may need to remove it if your MacBook heats up too much.
I haven't used the screen protector but it looks like it's a good quality.

5 stars if you don't care about the soft case, 4 if you do. For the price, definitely 5 stars!
on January 9, 2015
First, I love the color and feel of the case and I love using the keyboard cover. I received this for Christmas 2013 initially and within a few months the corner of the case had cracked. I loved the case so much that I assumed it was just a dud and asked my husband to order a new one for my birthday. When the new case arrived it did not have the soft sleeve included as advertised, but I was excited to get the new keyboard cover and immediately put the new cover on my mac. Unfortunately, within a few months this case started cracking at the corners. I am very careful with my laptop, so I don't think it is anything I have done.

I still have the case on my laptop, but the left bottom corner has now completely chipped away and I will probably have to replace it soon and will be going with another brand. :( It really is a beautiful color and I do love the softer feel.
on December 23, 2013
This is a wonderful case for a even better price!! I use it with my 2011 MacBookPro 13" and it fits perfectly. I wanted something that looked nice while protecting my laptop, all while being a decent price. I love the color and is as pictured. I like the size, quality, and feel of the products. I have bought similar cases in the past (for considerable more money and from known brands) and have been disappointed. This case (or cases) are much nicer! Also the case is opaque, I mention this becuase some people mentioned they they thought it would be translucent but it is pretty opaque, you can see the lit apple through the case but thats about it - which is good with me. The sleeve is a nice snug fit, which is great because I like to throw my laptop I like to throw in my bag. It's is something you want with a case like these to prevent particles from getting under the hard case and scratching the body. The rubber coating is a nice feature because it makes you feel like you have something to grip onto and that it won't slip out of your hands of off your lap. Personally, I don't like the keyboard covers but this is a nice quality cover. I would say equal to a cover I bought years ago for my older MacBook Pro from the apple store for much more. It also comes with a clear cover for your screen. I can't address this much because I didn't choose to use it but is a nice add on if you are interested. I have had it for about a week and have already had several compliments on it. I would definitely purchase it again.
on December 18, 2015
Very cute. The color is great and exactly as described! But I do not recommend using the bottom half of the case because it overheats the computer and the case cracks and gets very dirty. I already had a clear Spec case from the apple store so I continue to use the clear on the bottom of my computer since you can't really see the bottom of the computer anyway. The spec cases are the best if you can afford to spend $50 on a case from the apple store but if not, this makes a half decent and temporary alternative but if you try to skip buying to the spec case and only buy this case, you will end up spending more money in the long run since you will have to keep purchasing replacements. At least get the Spec clear case and just change out the color on the top by buying this cheap one. The Spec cases are a lot more durable. The laptop sleeve that comes with this rips easily but still adds a great extra layer of protection. The keyboard cover overheats the computer and the letters don't match exactly so keep the keyboard light off if you use the keyboard cover. I do not recommend using the screen protector as you don't need it and it could damage the computer screen, or so I've been told, so I never used it. You really can't expect high quality for this price.
on February 8, 2015
Unlike the TopCase ® 2 in 1 Ultra Slim Light Weight Rubberized Hard Case Cover which I own, this case snaps on securely and actually fits my MacBook Pro. The top has a nice slightly rubberized feel with a hard coating underneath. You can still see the lit Apple logo through the case when the laptop is turned on. There are plenty of vents on the bottom case and overheating hasn't been a problem so far. I love the turquoise blue color! However, the laptop hard case, keyboard protector and soft laptop sleeve are three distinctly different shades of blue. I like my accessories to match so that bugs me a little but it's a very small thing.
review image review image