5.0 out of 5 stars I have my headset back and I am very happy!
At my job I am always on the phone and typing. This headset gives me the freedom to do both!
Published 11 months ago by Beverly

2.0 out of 5 stars Not compatible with standard headset jet
Published 17 months ago by Fiona Fung

5.0 out of 5 stars I have my headset back and I am very happy!, October 2, 2013
This review is from: GN Netcom GN9120 Flex Headset (Office Product)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not compatible with standard headset jet, March 25, 2013
I bought this product a year ago. Its quality itself is good. It's just that I cannot use it with most of my desk phones unless it has a square adaptor for the headset jet. So i can only bring it to my office for my office desk phone. For normal home-use phone, it usually comes with the standard pin-like connector that I cannot find any converter to make it fit for this headset.

GN Netcom GN9120 Flex Headset