5.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying again
Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Not satisfied
It taste horrible, I could bearly drink it. I was not satisfied with this product. Looking forward to a different protein shake.
Published 6 months ago by Kat

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying again, June 19, 2014
This review is from: GNC Beyond RAW Re-Built Mass - Chocolate Brownie (Health and Beauty)
I bought this because I failed a APFT and needed to show significant improvement in only a month. My whey protein wasn't showing the results that I wanted, but I discovered my metabolism is too high. So, with a revised workout regimen and the re-built mass, I gained ten pounds in slightly less than a month. To top it all off, it tastes significantly better than other protein shakes. The taste is as good as carnation instant breakfast rich milk chocolate, but thicker and more substantial. I also get more bang for my buck by replacing the 16 oz or water with 2% milk and using only two scoops. The milk is only slightly less protein dense than the third scoop of powder and roughly equivalent I'm calories. Enjoy!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not satisfied, June 3, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, December 27, 2013
this product tastes really good and actually worked with me. after taking two of these I have gained 15 lbs. Ill stop it for a while because it has an insane amount of calories.

5.0 out of 5 stars so far so good, January 21, 2014
GNC Beyond RAW Re-Built Mass - Chocolate Brownie, always the best...you will see the result after taking this product within 2month

4.0 out of 5 stars Taste good, January 22, 2013
First time trying the product and I have to say that I'm really enjoying drinking it. I really like the flavor. Chocolate is my favorite.