Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale

on June 19, 2014
I bought this because I failed a APFT and needed to show significant improvement in only a month. My whey protein wasn't showing the results that I wanted, but I discovered my metabolism is too high. So, with a revised workout regimen and the re-built mass, I gained ten pounds in slightly less than a month. To top it all off, it tastes significantly better than other protein shakes. The taste is as good as carnation instant breakfast rich milk chocolate, but thicker and more substantial. I also get more bang for my buck by replacing the 16 oz or water with 2% milk and using only two scoops. The milk is only slightly less protein dense than the third scoop of powder and roughly equivalent I'm calories. Enjoy!
on December 27, 2013
this product tastes really good and actually worked with me. after taking two of these I have gained 15 lbs. Ill stop it for a while because it has an insane amount of calories.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 25, 2015
Good product
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 2, 2015
Good
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 21, 2014
GNC Beyond RAW Re-Built Mass - Chocolate Brownie, always the best...you will see the result after taking this product within 2month
on June 3, 2014
It taste horrible, I could bearly drink it. I was not satisfied with this product. Looking forward to a different protein shake.
on January 22, 2013
First time trying the product and I have to say that I'm really enjoying drinking it. I really like the flavor. Chocolate is my favorite.
0Comment3 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See 1 answered question