Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: GNC Womens Ultra Mega 50+ 120ca New Formula, New Looks!
Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

100%

on April 6, 2012
I usually buy the regular Women's Ultra Mega, but ordered 50+ by accident. I haven't noticed a difference, per se, but they work just as well for me. I have tried many multivitamins, from Alive! multivitamins, to prenatals and back again. Women's Ultra Mega are by far my favorite. They are a little on the large size, but they are full of great stuff, so what do you expect? :) If I forget my bottle is getting low and run out, I can definitely tell a difference after a few days without them. My hair and nails grow like crazy with these, and I just feel better all around. Great multis!
on August 9, 2012
These vitamins are especially formulated for women over 50 which is what I need. The pills are larger than I'm used to but are easy to swallow. They cost about the same via mail order as I would pay by visiting our nearby GNC store but I find mail order to be much more convenient. The packaging is nice, too. Sturdy enough to protect the pills yet easy enough to open even when my hands are a little achy from arthritis. I'm very satisfied with this product.
on June 23, 2010
This is a really good vitamin and a good value too. I feel more energetic and stronger when I take it for a few weeks.
on January 24, 2013
My doctor suggested a multivitamin because of a hectic lifestyle and feeling sluggish at the end of day.
Found this product and began 2 a day regimen along with a meal and Omega 3 supplements.
What a difference! And I still get a full eight hours sleep to boot ---
on March 24, 2014
"I was so excited to try this bottle as soon as I got so I put it together and accidentally broke the air-plug. I called Bitty lab, they sent me a replacement by free and suggested to check their website for a video on how to put it together. Boy I was doing it wrong! After assembling per directions, my bottle never leaked and baby loves the nipple".
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 2, 2012
Thist vitamin has everything I need. The shipment arrived promptly andI I am very satisfied. That's all I have to say. What can you say about a vitamin?
on April 21, 2013
good. with high quality. easy to use.
I personally need it at the time.
I feel pretty comfortable on it.
on February 5, 2013
I bought this for my Mum and she is happy with the price and the product. She will be 79 this year.