5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, Perfect, Economical, and Exceeds Expectations
I purchased screen protectors that were labeled specifically for the HTC Thunderbolt directly from my cellular provider at a premium price and they did not fit the screen. When I returned them to the local store they said this was a proper fit, but did return my money minus a restocking fee with no problem.

These protectors from Amazon fit the HTC Thunderbolt...
Published on July 4, 2011 by Scrimshaw_64

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible
The shipping was fast. thats great. The Screen protectors on the other hand are not even made for the Thunderbolt. It is way bigger than the screen and phone itself. Dont buy.. does not fit for Thunderbolt
Published on March 22, 2011 by Cash

‹ Previous | 19 10 1115 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money, April 11, 2012
This review is from: GNWE HTC ThunderBolt Anti-Fingerprint, Anti Glare - Matte Finishing Screen Protector (3 Pack) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Save your money & buy the zagg cover. These covers fall off within 2 weeks, they don't fit the screen & lift really easily.

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat the price., March 26, 2012
These screen protectors do just that - they protect the screen of your HTC Thunderbolt. Three protectors for under a dollar. Easy to apply. Fit screen well. What's not to like?

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Waste Your Money, March 25, 2012
This item was a piece of junk. I should have known it would be junk based on the price, but I since I was unable to find the thunderbolt anti glare covers anywhere else I figured I would try these. They don't stick properly and make tons of air bubbles that you cannot get out. Definitely not worth the money or time it took to receive these (which took over a week).

2.0 out of 5 stars No so good, March 25, 2012
Within a month the edges dry out and the cover starts to bend at the edges. I would steer clear and pay more for a better product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Screen Protectors are too thick, March 18, 2012
The HTC Thunderbolt Anti-Fingerprint, Anti-Glare Screen protectors are so thick I could not get a good response from touch functions on my phone. Therefore I had to remove the protector. It was very disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen Protectors, March 11, 2012
These work great as long as they are applied correctly according to the directions that are supplied in the package.

4.0 out of 5 stars It Really Works!!!, February 14, 2012
My fasce gets oily at times and this screen protector never looks oil like past onesI have had!!!! it keeps my phone looking pretty andthe matte finish is awesome and feels super cool!! Awesome

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, January 8, 2012
I bought this and ended up not getting the thunderbolt. I bought the Evo3D instead so I trimmed the protectors to a size that would fit my phone. The wuality of the protectors are good and I had very minimal trouble applying the protector. I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product if people would simply follow instructions., December 22, 2011
It boggles my mind when people take the time to write a "raving" review, but they can't take the time the extra time to follow instructions carefully. To the person that said something to the affect of "they're too thin and don't protect anything". Yes, i understand that these are thin plastic sheets, and their purpose is to protect your SCREEN from scratches and fingerprints, while still making it possible to still see the screen fairly easily. Anything much thicker would make that task imposable.
Next point that a lot of people seem to complain about. Yes their are stickers on both sides of the product BUT if you look carefully at them and read what they say, you will find that it says the stickers are attached to a film that peals off the actual screen protector part. And lastly one person complained about the size. Mine fit my HTC Thunderbolt PERFECTLY........So I've figured out the best way to install these are to first wipe the phone thoroughly and when you think its clean, do it some more because even the tiniest little piece of dirt or dust will show up in the form of a bubble and it'll drive you nuts. Then and only then do you want to peel off ONE side of the film (the little stickers actually tell you which to peel of first) carefully center it and gently but firmly work all the bubbles out with your fingers. After your satisfied with how it looks, then you peel off the front side film. Voila, your done. The best thing about all this is, you have THREE chances to get it right. For this price you cannot go wrong.

I don't work for this company or Amazon. I was just tired of so many people writing bad reviews for a decent product that is priced ridiculously low.

TG

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, December 20, 2011
HTC ThunderBolt Anti-Fingerprint, Anti Glare - Matte Finishing Screen Protector works great. Now I am not constantly cleaning my phone and I can see who is calling me...even in the sun...The only down fall is when scrolling....I have to apply a little more pressure to the screen so that the screen can sense the touch of my finger. But other then that... This is one product I will be ordering again!!!

‹ Previous | 19 10 1115 | Next ›