Top critical review
Lethal - AVOID!!
on July 27, 2016
I bought this as a mini gift for my partners birthday.
It finally arrived and we put new batteries into it and charged it as it said, after 15 mins nothing happened so I changed the batteries again and put it on charge and another 20 mins I went to pick it up as I noticed an electrical smell and all of a sudden it began smouldering and melting and the car itself began to spark and burn so if we left it on its own I don't doubt it would of caused a fire.
I sent it back and have made a formal complaint about it with the company, you.may also notice it's not got any QC stickers or markings so clearly it's just a very very very dangerous and cheap toy with premium branding endorsed. I do not recommend it and wouldn't ever have another in the house again.