Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: GOLDIE Educational Products - Nintendo Super Mario Yoshi Mini Radio Control Kart Remote Contol Car - NINTENDO SUPER MARIO YOSHI MINI RADIO CONTROL KART REMOTE CONTOL CAR
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 9, 2012
This is a small remote car and package overall, but fun for kids (my grandson is six). You charge the car with the remote control which is handy. You only need batteries in the remote control. One word of caution look for the remote control antenna in the corner of the packaging it's easy to miss!!!
on July 27, 2013
I bought this item and recieved it before the expected delivery date, which was nice. Its mentioned in other reviews, but I thought it was weird how the car is charged form the controller. The charging set up is like this: the controller takes 3 AA batteries and the owners manual says to only use alakaline batteries, due to performance issues. (on a side note, I think it is because NiMH rechargeables are 1.2 Volts vs alakaline 1.5 Volts. I bought some Energizer Rechargeable 1.5 Volt Lithium batteries and haven't had any problems). So the controller has a side compartment that opens up and a short (~2.5 inch) wire with a female power plug can be accessed. This plug is put into the bottom of the race car. The owners manual says it takes about 15 minutes to give a full charge (as indicated by the red light coming 'ON' on the controller). This is the main reason I got the Lithium rechargeables. I don't know how many times a car can be recharged off of 3 AA's, but it sounds potentially expensive in the long run. I think an AC-DC adapter would have made more sense in this area, I would have been willing to pay the extra couple of dollars for an approved AC-DC adapter.
As for using the car, I like it alot. The reason I like it is for two reasons, the first being that the car is well made and a decent size to race in the house or outside. The second reason is that the car may seem slow, it travels at about a walking pace, but it is very easy to control and navigate while driving it. This car needs a flat surface for it to drive around.
I got this car for my 5 year old daughter and she enjoys driving it around. She likes the controls and look of the car. She likes that the car moves at a modest enough pace for her to easily control. Overall, very glad I got it.
on July 27, 2016
I bought this as a mini gift for my partners birthday.

It finally arrived and we put new batteries into it and charged it as it said, after 15 mins nothing happened so I changed the batteries again and put it on charge and another 20 mins I went to pick it up as I noticed an electrical smell and all of a sudden it began smouldering and melting and the car itself began to spark and burn so if we left it on its own I don't doubt it would of caused a fire.

I sent it back and have made a formal complaint about it with the company, you.may also notice it's not got any QC stickers or markings so clearly it's just a very very very dangerous and cheap toy with premium branding endorsed. I do not recommend it and wouldn't ever have another in the house again.
on February 27, 2014
This was a gift to one of my granddaughters...seems she likes it. I have to ask the parents to help me select things the kids would like, so it is difficult each year, finding the right things. Thank you Amazon!
on September 18, 2013
Adorable but it just doesn't work at all. Good new batteries, even surface to race on but, nothing. Very disappointed.
on January 26, 2014
It would work for a few seconds at a time, then the wheels would get stuck and it would move real slowly.
on May 25, 2012
Despite 2 attempts to get new cars, the toy refused to work after the first charge. Tried various types of batteries and it refused to work. Stay away!
on December 26, 2013
Purchased as a Christmas gift for my son's. They love it, but it doesn't hold a charge that long, but charges fast, so it works for them. They're happy, so I'm happy! :)
on December 30, 2012
This item was a little smaller than it looked on line. It seemed to work ok but not on carpet very well. Otherwise it was as advertised and came on time.
on December 27, 2013
my 5 year old could only play 1 hour, no longer works!!
is a product of very poor quality
not recommend