|Brand Name||Accessory Power|
|Item model number||GGBP000100BKUS|
|Item Weight||6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||16.4 x 10.6 x 5.6 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||16.38 x 10.63 x 5.63 inches|
2-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
GOgroove BassPULSE Computer Speaker System with Blue LED Glow Lights & Powered Subwoofer - Works with PC , Apple MAC , ASUS , Acer , Alienware , CybertronPC , Dell , HP , & More Computers
|Price:||$49.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$10.00 (17%)|
- GOgroove 2.1 channel computers speakers enhance the sound quality for your Apple ,ASUS , Acer , Alienware , Cybertron , Cyberpower , Dell , Lenovo , Samsung and More computers | PC & MAC Compatible
- Full-range satellite speakers , side-firing subwoofer , front-loaded volume control and bass equalizer. Makes a perfect back to school gift for college student's dorm rooms and apartments!
- Blue LED accent lights - Pulse to the beat of the music when the bass equalizer is turned up past 80%
- Play audio from your Computers ,MP3 Player , iPod , Tablet , Smartphone , Home Theater & other devices with standard 3.5mm AUX audio output (headphone jack)
- Backed by a Manufacturer's 3-Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: GOgroove BassPULSE Computer Speaker System with Blue LED Glow Lights & Powered Subwoofer - Works with PC , Apple MAC , ASUS , Acer , Alienware , CybertronPC , Dell , HP , & More Computers
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Gadget UPgrade||Amazon.com||Goodios||Amazon.com|
|Dimensions||5.63 inches x 16.38 inches x 10.63 inches||9.5 inches x 12 inches x 11.5 inches||9.17 inches x 9.92 inches x 9.25 inches||11 inches x 18 inches x 12 inches|
|Item Weight||6 pounds||9 pounds||9.53 pounds||10.76 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Very aesthetically pleasing - the blue LEDs light up brightly and beautifully. The clear plastic on the speakers adds another sense of sleek style.
Very decent sound - not the best, but for it's price (thirty-five), is very decent. Speakers sound crisp and clear, and sub-woofer is punchy, literally! There is a front-facing canal that will blow the wig off your head if you stay close enough - beware!
Just a minor one - the two speakers are made of light cheap plastic.
Bottom line: if you're looking for an inexpensive 2.1 sound system for your everyday computer/laptop/portable music player/phone use, definitely consider this.
A GREAT college dorm room present!
Why I bought this brand? - I will admit that I was not very sure what I am spending money on when I clicked the One-Click button and made the purchase. Let me emphasize that this was not an impulse buy by any chance, I did research a bit about 2.1 speaker systems and did consider other models, mainly Logitech and Creative, before I bought this! What worried me though was the fact that I had never heard anything about this brand or their reliability, and there was very little information available on the net, which is not a very reassuring sign. But I decided to go with this, mainly because of 2 factors:
1) Aesthetics: My new build has blue led fans all through out - 7 fans on the case and 2 CPU cooler fans! So Blue was definitely the predominant theme on the desk and this added to that very elegantly. So yes the major reason I stumbled upon these and got stuck was because I was searching for speakers with some LED lighting on them. I know it is not a very technical way evaluate a speaker, but who wanted to get technical and spend a bomb on a pair of speakers for your computer - not me! I have a 7.1 home theater set up for serious listening and entertainment, this was majorly for listening to some light music while I worked and for my 2 year old son to watch Thomas (he loves Thomas) and for my amateur movie soundtracks!
2) Price: This definitely is not the cheapest or the costliest out there, computer 2.1 speaker systems can be your from $15 bucks onwards upto around $400.Read more ›
Just one negative the blue lighted speakers and base unit are quite bright at night. it would be nice to have a dimmer or switch to turn it off as it is almost bright enough to read by, which might be an asset at times. I have it set up right next to my bed and after a few nights it didn't bother me. So I would recommend this speaker system I don't think you will be disappointed.
-Color and Size
-Sub / front plate controls
-The jack for the output audio is only good for the wire that they included for just THEIR product. I bought a splitter in attempt to do another set of speakers, but the splitter cable would not fit into the sub. That was the only bummer I found about this.
Buy these, they will make you happy! Great Gift as well.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I see a lot of negative reviews that don't make any sense here.
For the price, its an awesome speaker. Read more
The sound is amazing‼ you can travel with n hook it into any device...I used my smartphone..this is a must have...Published 1 day ago by mp
OMG! For $50 this is the best sound system for my computer! And it lights up to the beat of the music! Read morePublished 1 day ago by Moodle10
For the price they sound and look good. You really have to crank up the volume to get it to "pulse", but even then it is a really weak effect. Read morePublished 2 days ago by BurnedCustomer101
These speakers are absolutely amazing. The red power light is slightly annoying since it won't turn off (you can turn off the blue lighting if you don't want it on), but it doesn't... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
Our 11 year old son loves this set. Lights up "neat" and sounds decent enough for his ears. Honestly though, it's the lights that he likes the most.Published 3 days ago by RoadRunnerM3
These speakers look awesome with my Razer Blackwidow keyboard. Sound is pretty good. Solid speakers for the price.Published 3 days ago by Chaz Harps
This item didnt work for my pc... it worked fine for my laptop but I needed it for my desktop.Published 4 days ago by Rox