- Size (LWH): 5.5 inches, 5.5 inches, 6.75 inches
GOgroove Portable Bluetooth Speaker with 5W Driver and 32 Hour Rechargeable Battery - Works With Apple iPhone 6 , Samsung Galaxy S6 , LG G4 and More
- Surpassing similar-sized Bluetooth speakers, its equipped with a 5W driver to offer premium sound beyond its small nature. Works with Apple iPhone 6 , Samsung Galaxy S6 , Motorola DROID Turbo and More
- This speaker will last longer than you! Boasting a continuous play time of up to 32 hours on mid-volume and 16 hours on max-volume, party into the night with the longest lasting speaker on the market.
- The speaker is outfitted with built-in play controls for pairing, volume control, answer or end call and pause/play. The compact, stylish design is always ready to move when you are!
- Utilizes Bluetooth wireless connection with A2DP and AVRCP for high-fidelity audio transmission up to 40 feet. Includes 3.5mm cable for non-Bluetooth devices
- TECH SPECS - Speaker: 70mm driver / Freq. Range: 20Hz-20kHz / Battery: Li-polymer 3.7v, 1300mAh / Charging Port: USB to 3.5mm / AUX Port: 3.5mm / Dimensions: 4.75 x 4.75 x 4.75 in.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
To test this theory I took my OR3 to Target and Best Buy yesterday and compared it to several more popular and well known units.
My main conclusion was I can not for the life of me imagine why anyone would buy the small Jambox for $50 much less almost $200. The OR3 absolutely destroys the small Jambox in every aspect. The Large Jambox is definitely on another level in terms of sound but in my humble opinion the sound quality vs. price ratio is WAY out of whack. It's literally 6 TIMES more then the OR3. It's definitely not 6 times better. Logitech makes a larger unit I tested it against that was $169. In terms of sound the logitech was a bit better but it was also the size of a small 1980's boom box and had a fraction of the battery life and I don't even think it ran on rechargeable (don't quote me on that).Read more ›
Base response is much stronger that you'd expect from such a small speaker, particularly if you set it in a corner for the rear-firing base port. Overall sound quality is something like a $60-$70 pair of wired, amplified computer speakers with decent range. It may not be as loud as some of those but probably sounds fuller.
Speaking of power, the 16-hour run time is a pretty conservative estimate and probably assumes you'll be cranking it at full power continuously. I just spent a whole weekend listening to music and audiobooks from dawn to dusk, then got up the next morning and listened some more before work, half hoping the thing would finally die so I had some idea how long it would actually run. It didn't.
If I search for a nitty bone to pick, it's with the control buttons. The only one you really need is the play/pause/on/off combo button, which reliably turns the speaker on and off by long-press. Quick-press reliably pauses and restarts playback. The other two buttons, though, for track -forward and -back / volume -up and -down are dodgy at best. Again, I prefer to do these things from the device anyway.
It wouldn't be right not to mention the construction.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This speaker is fantastic. I bought it over a year ago without high expectations. It is perfect for our home and outdoor entertaining. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Jason Amich
The speaker on my iPhone is decent, but not great. Same goes for my other electronics. I love the design of this speaker and how it rapidly charges. Read morePublished 29 days ago by Kimberly
Product as described. The charge lasts a very long time but the sound is just okay. I expected a little better after reading all of the reviews but for the price it's no too bad. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Was more of an impulse buy and I am not really using the product because it needs to be connected to the computer. I should have done more research.Published 1 month ago by Frank H. Whitney
Middle of the road on this one. Sound quality is above average but it's just not loud enough. Plus charging with an AUX cord is inconvenient. But for $20 I can't complain too much! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jason Kressen
Hey guys this is david from all you need to know and I don't personally have this speaker because it was a gift for my dad but I used it for a while and it was loud the 5w is true... Read morePublished 2 months ago by David
For the price and well above it this is by far the best sounding and flawlessly functioning blue tooth speaker I have encountered. Read morePublished 2 months ago by vernon bunker
Compact, with significant sound. Best buy yet. Definitely good for
dorm rooms, outside and enhancing laptop sounds.