- Size (LWH): 4.76 inches, 4.76 inches, 4.76 inches
- Weight: 15.84 ounces
GOgroove Portable Bluetooth Speaker with 5W Driver and 32 Hour Rechargeable Battery - Works With Apple iPhone 6 , Samsung Galaxy S6 , LG G4 and More
- Surpassing similar-sized Bluetooth speakers, its equipped with a 5W driver to offer premium sound beyond its small nature. Works with Apple iPhone 6 , Samsung Galaxy S6 , Motorola DROID Turbo and More
- This speaker will last longer than you! Boasting a continuous play time of up to 32 hours on mid-volume and 16 hours on max-volume, party into the night with the longest lasting speaker on the market.
- The speaker is outfitted with built-in play controls for pairing, volume control, answer or end call and pause/play. The compact, stylish design is always ready to move when you are!
- Utilizes Bluetooth wireless connection with A2DP and AVRCP for high-fidelity audio transmission up to 40 feet. Includes 3.5mm cable for non-Bluetooth devices
- TECH SPECS - Speaker: 70mm driver / Freq. Range: 20Hz-20kHz / Battery: Li-polymer 3.7v, 1300mAh / Charging Port: USB to 3.5mm / AUX Port: 3.5mm / Dimensions: 4.75 x 4.75 x 4.75 in.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
To test this theory I took my OR3 to Target and Best Buy yesterday and compared it to several more popular and well known units.
My main conclusion was I can not for the life of me imagine why anyone would buy the small Jambox for $50 much less almost $200. The OR3 absolutely destroys the small Jambox in every aspect. The Large Jambox is definitely on another level in terms of sound but in my humble opinion the sound quality vs. price ratio is WAY out of whack. It's literally 6 TIMES more then the OR3. It's definitely not 6 times better. Logitech makes a larger unit I tested it against that was $169. In terms of sound the logitech was a bit better but it was also the size of a small 1980's boom box and had a fraction of the battery life and I don't even think it ran on rechargeable (don't quote me on that).Read more ›
Base response is much stronger that you'd expect from such a small speaker, particularly if you set it in a corner for the rear-firing base port. Overall sound quality is something like a $60-$70 pair of wired, amplified computer speakers with decent range. It may not be as loud as some of those but probably sounds fuller.
Speaking of power, the 16-hour run time is a pretty conservative estimate and probably assumes you'll be cranking it at full power continuously. I just spent a whole weekend listening to music and audiobooks from dawn to dusk, then got up the next morning and listened some more before work, half hoping the thing would finally die so I had some idea how long it would actually run. It didn't.
If I search for a nitty bone to pick, it's with the control buttons. The only one you really need is the play/pause/on/off combo button, which reliably turns the speaker on and off by long-press. Quick-press reliably pauses and restarts playback. The other two buttons, though, for track -forward and -back / volume -up and -down are dodgy at best. Again, I prefer to do these things from the device anyway.
It wouldn't be right not to mention the construction.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased this speaker after reading the reviews on this site. Clearly no one here has ever bought an actual speaker from an actual speaker company (Sony, Ultimate Ears, JBL,... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Omz
I got mine from Meh and I have to say this speaker is very nice sounding for it's size. It does not get overly loud but it will definitely sound better than a smart phone or a... Read morePublished 28 days ago by R. Novak
Sounded better than expected but after some uses the volume up button stopped working and could only turn volume down till could not hear music and became useless.Published 28 days ago by Amazon Customer
I do love this thing. Usually have it paired with my iPhone in my office area where I get some work done and listen to podcasts at the same time.Published 1 month ago by dtorger
I was ready for this to be a complete disappointment. Maybe that's part of what has made this such a nice surprise. I bought this 4 years ago for a Christmas present for my wife. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Ruppert
Like nearly all Bluetooth speakers, it can be finicky to get connected to the correct device. However, once connected, the sound is good, but could be a bit louder at times. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Cliff E. Planck
Haha I love this! Great shape! Great sound!!! Great price !!! What else is there to say??? Buy One !!!Published 2 months ago by C. Hayden
Works really good, but I don't advise using it in your camper. It's round, so it has a tendency to roll off of the counter and onto the floor if you bump it on accident. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Dawn