I Bought this as a replacement stand for a Back Up Monitor as the origional can't be replaced.
This does the trick but larger than I need.
Published on August 10, 2011 by Bartley Rejrat

2.0 out of 5 stars Bulky and inconvenient
Published on August 5, 2012 by Angela Collins

2.0 out of 5 stars Bulky and inconvenient, August 5, 2012
This review is from: 3-in-1 GPS Car Mount , - 3-Way Adjustable Angle for Optimal View - Includes Window Suction Mount, Dashboard Mount and Vent Clips (Electronics)
I bought this item to go with a new Magellan GPS I had bought. When I got it, I was very disappointed. The item is not at all what I expected. The piece that holds the GPS is separate from the base and slides on. It claims to work with the Magellan Roadmate 5045-LM and while it does fit, you cannot use the car power cord while using this mount and must only rely on battery. It is also hard to adjust, since you need to press in on tabs to move it. I would not recommend this item to anyone.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made and hard to use, August 2, 2012
Like all the suction cup mounts this is not well made, won't stay on your dash or window, or beanbag mounter, and is more trouble to use than it is helpful! Great idea that doesn't cut the muster! THis could be a gr8 way to use your gps, but its not because it won't stay in place!!

4.0 out of 5 stars 3-in-1 GPS Car Mount for the Magellan RoadMate 5045, 5045-LM, 5045-MU, - 3-Way Adjustable Angle for Optimal Aiew - Includes Wind, August 10, 2011
This does the trick but larger than I need.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, May 13, 2014
Exactly what I needed. The only problem that seems to occur is sometimes it will pop loose from the dash or windshield.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3-in-1GPS Car Mount, January 18, 2014
Even though I returned the item because it wasn't needed, it is an AWESOME product! I would recommend this for anyone who doesn't have a GPS mounting system.

1.0 out of 5 stars I hate this GPS Car Mount, August 2, 2013
I am unable to use the product because of the positioning of the power cord plug. The power cord is not a straight plug in and therefore does not fit with the mount. The mount came with no instructions on how to use it.

3.0 out of 5 stars 3-in-1 GPS car mount, June 7, 2013
Actually I have not yet figured out how to assemble the several parts. It almost seems too complex! No directions or schematic provided.

2.0 out of 5 stars Hideously large, April 30, 2013
Feels very flimsy, and is very large. I understand it needs to fit different types of GPS, but who has a dashboard big enough to justify such a bulky mount?

5.0 out of 5 stars Serves it's purpose, March 24, 2013
It doesn't get in my way when I'm driving and serves it's purpose. I love it because it's not bulky.

1.0 out of 5 stars No Instructions and some pc missing!!, February 25, 2013
When I got this package in the mail, I didn't get any instructions on "how to" assemble or use individual parts! Also I think one (large) Piece is broken? and I am missing several little pcs. I am going to send it back and use Velcro instead!