Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 3-in-1 GPS Car Mount , - 3-Way Adjustable Angle for Optimal View - Includes Window Suction Mount, Dashboard Mount and Vent Clips
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on August 5, 2012
I bought this item to go with a new Magellan GPS I had bought. When I got it, I was very disappointed. The item is not at all what I expected. The piece that holds the GPS is separate from the base and slides on. It claims to work with the Magellan Roadmate 5045-LM and while it does fit, you cannot use the car power cord while using this mount and must only rely on battery. It is also hard to adjust, since you need to press in on tabs to move it. I would not recommend this item to anyone.
on August 2, 2012
Like all the suction cup mounts this is not well made, won't stay on your dash or window, or beanbag mounter, and is more trouble to use than it is helpful! Great idea that doesn't cut the muster! THis could be a gr8 way to use your gps, but its not because it won't stay in place!!
on February 25, 2013
When I got this package in the mail, I didn't get any instructions on "how to" assemble or use individual parts! Also I think one (large) Piece is broken? and I am missing several little pcs. I am going to send it back and use Velcro instead!
on January 22, 2013
Being totally disappointed with the mount that came from Magellan, I went looking for a third party mount. After getting several others that were only marginally better than the one from Magellan, I got the DBtech 3 in 1 mount . It seems to be strong enough to last for some time.
on September 12, 2012
Mount is flimsy, suction comes loose from windshield. There are three pivot points, or adjustable areas, center piece came loose while driving. While it works, I won't use it again, return to original mount from Magellan which isn't very good either.
on August 2, 2013
I am unable to use the product because of the positioning of the power cord plug. The power cord is not a straight plug in and therefore does not fit with the mount. The mount came with no instructions on how to use it.
on August 10, 2011
I Bought this as a replacement stand for a Back Up Monitor as the origional can't be replaced.
This does the trick but larger than I need.
on January 18, 2014
Even though I returned the item because it wasn't needed, it is an AWESOME product! I would recommend this for anyone who doesn't have a GPS mounting system.
on April 30, 2013
Feels very flimsy, and is very large. I understand it needs to fit different types of GPS, but who has a dashboard big enough to justify such a bulky mount?
on June 7, 2013
Actually I have not yet figured out how to assemble the several parts. It almost seems too complex! No directions or schematic provided.