Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 142 questions
votes
No to both questions. A warning if you have'nt purchased this player. The cd player is crap--it stops playing intermittently with evey cd I try to play. A lesson to be learned here is that with cheap prices come cheap electronics.I would not recommend this product. Even the connections for the speaker wires when inserted into the radio/cd unit don't fit tight and have to be played with to get a solid connection. The am band in my area --Long Island N.Y. is bad and you can't turn the unit around in the hopes of getting a stronger signal because of the wires for the speakers and the placement of the unit if you do get a good signal---the tuning buttons and tuner knob may not be facing you it may be facing away from you. This is my experience with this purchase. Spend more money to hopefully to get a better product.
Jan 10, 2014 by ROCKMAN
votes
It's nice for the size. Good sound from such a small compact stero... Fits great under my tv on the shelf . For the price you can't beat it... Good luck!:-)
Apr 6, 2014 by martha Miller
votes
It hold 1 CD at a time, and after about a year or so it start making scratching sounds when i play them.
Feb 4, 2014 by Paul Rehm
vote
one at a time
Dec 2, 2013 by Jonah H.
vote
Yes, it is smaller than most other systems, but the sound is great. This system is just right for a smaller apartment or college dorm room. The price is right for the person who is not really technically savy; it is very easy to hook up and the word "compact" fits the bill. I hope this helps.
Dec 31, 2013 by Bonnie J. Lemenager
vote
No, you can only place 1 cd in cd player @ a time. Regina.
Nov 28, 2013 by T. Regina Sterling
vote
About 3 feet
Aug 2, 2013 by John W. Plattner
vote
Surprisingly pretty good for background but I would not recommend turning it up loud and rocking out.
Apr 6, 2014 by john n
votes
the radio will pick up most of the stations. However, depending on the radio market where you live, you can expect not to be able to pick all of them up! Fortunately, I'm getting the majority of them. The antenna is a black wire and you need to fiddle with a little bit too get the best reception. I don't believe you'll be disappointed.
Jan 29, 2014 by David Blocker
votes
It has not broken down at all yet.
Apr 6, 2014 by Tammy V.
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   15   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers