Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Cyber Monday Deals Week Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Train egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer mithc mithc mithc  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Cyber Monday Video Game Deals Shop Now HTL

TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon January 2, 2012
This was a gift. The player is a real pain. The slide on and off button is very unresponsive to start with. When it starts, there will be a welcome screen that seems frozen for about ten seconds. The player has a touchscreen, but some of the buttons are too small that you will need a stylus to press them. I plugged it on the white iPad power adapter to charge, it never charged. It charged when I plugged it to my PC.

I also find transferring music a hassle. At first I drag the songs to the music folder, hoping it is drag and drop; it didn't work that way. The player didn't find any songs though they are physically there. What I found out is that you have to have a playlist. If you open iTunes, there will be a new list that is automatically created on the left column. You can drag songs into that.

The construction looks like a toy - you can tell it's cheap. Very light and all plastic Comes with a black earbuds and a short USB cable. Built-in memory expandable through microSD. Made in China.
on July 30, 2012
This mp3 player is absolutely terrible. It's extremely slow and unresponsive to touch. Trying to put videos on it is a hassle. It comes with the program you need to put them on there, but it doesn't even work for me. It says error with a bunch of random characters and gives me no clue as to how to fix it. The battery indicator is constantly fluctuating up and down, so I have no idea how much battery charge is left on it. There is a power switch on the side which is pretty pointless because you will be starting it and shutting it off with the main button on the front. Navigation through files is a complete joke. It also never shows any album art whatsoever, and will not play songs in the order they should be, but instead it is constantly in alphabetical order. The only reason I still have this thing is because it was on sale for really cheap and it has 8 GB of memory.

Find something else, please.
on February 18, 2012
I actually just bought this Mp3 player yesterday and it's awful. My videos and my pictures won't show up in the player at all and the navigation buttons can be hard to read. Also there's no radio, isn't that a basic Mp3 feature? I can hardly wait to return it.
on March 7, 2015
took at least three or four presses to select something, and even then, often the wrong command responded. It was cheap enough that I threw it away and replaced it with a tablet.